chapter twenty-four

Edited🤍

L O R E N Z O

L O R E N Z O

I sit beside Rafael's limo body, tubes and needles coming out of his body.

I feel a pair of eyes eyeing me from the door, so I turn around.

I look at Davina with an amused look.

Her fists all bloody, blood dripping from her lip, and her hair in an even messier bun. Many strands had fallen out of her loose bun, trailing beside her sharp jaw. Her sports bra and shorts clung onto her body like a second skin, leaving a lot to show.

She had an impeccable figure, her waist showcasing a deep curve, with her hips circular. She legs were in good shape, a little gap between them. Even if she didn't have an amazing bod, she would still easily be the most beautiful girl in the room.

But, I would never tell her that.

Pussy.

Shut up.

"You got a little something." I tease, pointing at my lip. She chuckles, and wipes the blood with her arm.

"Is he dead?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"Nah, Mom pulled me off before I could fucking strangle the absolute guts out of him." She shrugs, making a b-line to where I was sitting. She plops down on the couch beside me, bringing her knees to her chest.

"How you holding up?" I ask, in a serious tone.

"I don't know." She sighs, resting her chin on her knees.

"I've always had this dream of being a fucking princess, and right now? I'm anything but that. Sometimes, I feel like such a disappointment. Like, if I can't even impress myself, how the fuck will I impress everyone else. It gets so tiring to just not be myself, and to put some fucking mask on so everyone knows I'm not some weirdo depressed freak." She rants.

"Sorry, that was a lot." She laughs, awkwardly.

"I'm going to go.." She says, trying to stand up.

For this next part, I genuinely don't even have control over my body.

I grab her hand, and pull her down into my lap. I cup my face and connect our lips together. Surprisingly, she doesn't push me away. I drag my tongue for an entrance, and she abides. Our tongues twirl against each other, fighting for dominance in this kiss.