𑁍 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍

We wake up and it feels weird knowing Aaron and Cinds are gone.

So when we head out for our morning de-brief and NVQ updates, it feels like we're missing about half the members of the club.

Like a class at 50% capacity.

And for some reason it feels like Teddy's taking a really long time with the iced coffee he promised me all but 10 minutes ago.

'I'm so thirsty man.' I huff. 'Freakin Teddy. Can't get a man to do anything.' I head downstairs, out towards the deck when I suddenly notice something.

There were two pillows on my bed I didn't put there.

My rings were on one, and the ring I kept trying to steal off of Teddy was on the other.

My brain seems to work at a rate of 0.3 frames per second for a good while before it hits.

'OH!' I gasp loudly, Liberty running in from outside at the same time as my eyes widen.

'Girls! The boys are gone!' We yell up, everyone screaming and all hell breaks loose.

Faye even runs down without her bikini top attached to her body.

'FUCK!' My hands fly to my head.

'I JUST FOUND A MAN!' Kaz yells, still with her hair in a wrap.

'Love that they didn't make the beds.' Kaz huffs until she gasps. 'oH my GOD MIA LOOK!!' I see now that my bed is the only one properly made, with the rings placed on top of it.

All the girls coo as my bottom lip pouts.

'I want him back.' I fake cry, throwing a pretend tantrum as I stomp my foot jokingly and the others all squeal.

One of the boys was even that excited that they left their phone.

So we see the text they received.

Turns out Jake also left Lib a T-shirt but nobody else left anything.

So it did actually make me feel a little bit better.

But it did mean that I knew I was about to spend the next few days moping around like a moody teenager.

'All I'm gonna say is Chloe, you better go for a mighty shit girl because there's no boys here now and there's gonna be 6 in a minute.' She laughs at me and I grin.

I pop a swimsuit on, not too revealing though.

Then we have to pack the boys' suitcases

'Where even is their stuff?' Chloe huffs.

'I'm just looking for the patterned T-shirt's and then I'll know I'm in the right place.' The girls chuckle at me as I smile. We each have to decide what we're gonna send in the suitcases from us.