2. The first day

Y/n's POV
We landed on top of the Avengers tower. The incredible view let my jaw drop.
„I've never been to New York before." I said admiring.
Tony chuckled „Yeah, it's pretty cool, isn't it?"
Het let me enjoy the view for about five more minutes. Then he said: „Let's meet the other Avengers."
„O-okay." I was so nervous.
„Nobody is on a mission right now, that means everyone is here, but don't be scared. They're all nice!"
I nodded and we stood in the elevator. After a few seconds the elevator stopped and opened the door.

I saw three people sitting on a couch. Tony walked straight to them. I scurried after Tony.
„Guys, this is Y/N. She's our new Avenger." Tony said.
„Hello, Y/N. My name is Steve."
„My name is Sam."
„And I'm Bucky."
The three men smiled at me.

Tony cleared his throat and said: „Jarvis, get the others."
„Of course, Sir"

„Jarvis is an artificial intelligence that controls the technology in the tower. You can give him orders too." Bucky explained to me.

When the others came, Tony introduced me to them. Everyone was so nice, except for the hot red-head Natasha Romanoff. She looked like she wanted to slap me.

„Y/n will live on the same floor as Natasha and Wanda. Maybe one of you can show her her room?"
„Definitely not me." Natasha said and went to the elevator. „I'll go train." She yelled, before the elevator closed the doors.

Nat's POV
I had to stop my training session, because Tony wanted us to come in the living room. Tony introduced us to a new Avenger. I don't like strangers. I don't like new people. Why can't we just stay like this? In this constellation. And Y/N looks so happy. That's so annoying. I don't like people who are too happy. 

Still, I had a weird feeling when I looked at her. My belly got kinda warm. I mean... she doesn't look that bad. Natasha, stop. Why are you thinking such stupid things? You're going to get hurt.
No, I won't. I hate her already.

When Tony asked, who will show her her room, I immediately went back to training and said: „Definitely not me!"

Y/n's POV
Why is she so mean to me? I asked myself when Wanda and me took the elevator to our floor.
„Don't worry about this. Natasha will calm down. She's really nice actually." Wanda said.
How does she know? I was shocked.
„Oh, sorry. I forgot to tell you that I can read minds." Wanda chuckled.
„Okay. That's really cool. But please, don't read my mind too often, it's kinda creepy."
„Yes, sure!" Wanda said and hugged me tight. „I'm so happy that we have another woman in our team. We are outnumbered.

Wanda showed me my room. It was really nice. A big window, a large bed and an own bathroom. We sat down and started talking. We also laughed a lot. Wanda was so nice and funny.

Suddenly Jarvis said: „Ms Y/l/n, Ms Maximoff, dinner's ready."
„Thanks, Jarvis. Please call me Y/n."
„Of course, Y/n."

Natasha's POV
Dinner was ready. I'm so hungry. I sprinted up the stairs and arrived breathless at the table. Everyone was already there, except for Y/n.
She's late. So annoying.
„Y/N will be here in a sec." Wanda said.
„Then let's wait." Tony said.
But I'm hungry. Now we have to wait, because she's late. Why can't she be punctual. I sighed.

A few seconds later, which felt like hours, Y/n slid to the table and sat down.
„Sorry guys, I really had to go to the toilet." She looked kinda embarrassed. As she should be. She's late.

„No problem!" Thor said and smiled. Of course it's a problem.

Someone kicked me in the shin. I looked up. Wanda looked my forcefully in the eyes. I think she wanted to say that I shouldn't be so mean.
„Don't read my mind." I said and started eating.

After we all finished eating, Tony said: „Y/n, your powers are very strong, but you have to learn combat skills and build muscle. Natasha is the best in that, she'll train you. Please start tomorrow."

No way. „Why me? Can't somebody else do that?" I begged.
„No, Natasha. You can do that best."
„If it really has to be me, okay."

I don't wanna do this, but I have to.

When we all went to our rooms, I said to Y/N: „Training starts tomorrow, 05:00 a.m."
She looked at me with a shocked face.
That's satisfying. I should annoy her more often.