Chapter 13 - The First Meeting

Her mood spoilt,Alicia decided to give up on surfing the internet and make some brownies.Brownies were her favorite because they served the dual purpose of comfort food and satisfied her sweet cravings.She took out flour,sugar,butter and cocoa and set to making the goodies.After an hour of hard work,she had thought things through and her 3 batches of brownies were ready.One batch for herself,one for Ru and a special one for Angel Neil.

As she was daydreaming about the effects of brownies,she heard a low ding.She went to her phone and saw a message:

"Tonight at 8 pm at The Imperial,18th floor,Room no.1802."

After spending the day cleaning her home and organising her thoughts,Alicia was ready to leave the house at 6.55 pm sharp.

Even though she was meeting Ryu Long for the first time she wished to have a powerful impact.Tonight was going to be a negotiation pure and simple.

She chose to dress up in a wine colored c.o.c.ktail dress.Her long straight black hair had been painstakingly curled to frame her small face with soft waves.Her already long eye lashes stroked to perfection gave her a doe eyed look and a hint of lip gloss completed the innocent look.

The doorbell rang at 7 pm on the dot indicating the arrival of her cab and she picked up her 2 boxes,purse and left the house.

In room 1802 at 8.05 p.m. at The Imperial:

The 2 waitresses set to serve the VIP room were almost unable to stop their drooling as they looked at that God -like man.Never had they imagined that they would be able to see The Ryu Long in the flesh.And serving him!!Woah!!Dressed in a sharp navy blue suit with slightly messy combed hair,he looked like God or maybe the Devil.They wondered who was this hunter's prey tonight.The way he was dressed made them think as if he was here to meet someone important tonight.They were filled with curiosity and impatience to see this person who would make the mighty dragon wait for them.After all he had been sitting here for the last 15 mins..

Just then the door to the VIP room opened and a woman was shown in.The woman had on a knee length wine colored dress,long wavy hair.Though she was of average height and looked innocent her aura was very powerful.

Now these waitresses knew who could make this God wait...This Goddess could.This woman was no ordinary woman.She was Venus incarnate.Indeed the more they stared,the more they wanted to keep looking so much so they almost doubted their own s*exual preference..