Chapter 27 - The Marriage Proposal -4

After clearing the table,Al sent Ru to play in the living room and moved towards the garden.Neil,being the pig he was had already slinked home to laze around and enjoy his sunday.

As Al went towards the door,she saw Ryu standing in the garden with his back towards the door.She stopped for a moment to enjoy the view.The man rocked a business suit but those suits hid the body beneath.Today's attire of T-shirt and travk pants highlighted his V-shaped torso and she could only drool at the sight of such candy.."and he is going to be mine sssqueeeeell".

As she was thinking this he suddenly turned around and looked at her curiously.Gulp!!!Did she squeal out loud??

"Ummm...you wanted to talk?"

"Yes..we may have a problem..Ru is averse to the idea of my marriage..I don't know why so it will take some time to resolve.."

At this, Alicia smiled and detailed the entire conversation with Ru..

By the end of the conversation,a storm was brewing in his eyes targeted at Aunty Su.Swearing foully,he took out his phone and quickly typed a short message and hit send.

"If you have no objection then I would like to handle this matter..I have no problems dealing with women like her and we can talk to Ru together now.."

Ryu looked at her thoughtfully and said,"There is another matter I need to resolve before we proceed.Her name is Cat Jones.."

"Ahh.. your girlfriend..yes she is a problem...I am afraid you will have to break up with her now that you have a fiance.."

"There is no need for that as"

"There is every need for that!!Look Mr Long if we are to marry then you had better forget about all past,present and future girlfriends!! I have been married to a sc.u.m once,I have no intention of repeating my mistakes..and you know it..If you even think of cheating I will throw that flower over there at your head along with that fancy and heavy flowerpot!!""

Aiahaf vft guur hiufz fgmpo mru ovare lvu jmpit rusuz omiuzfou hvufoare ar vuz zuifoamrlv.a.n.l frt ovu ovmpevo md oval qfr hvufoare mr vuz jfl qfcare vuz azzfoamrfi..Svu vft rm atuf lvu fizuftw ovmpevo md vaq fl vuzl..

Ryu: "..."

Ryu:"As I was saying there is no need because she is not my girlfriend..never was and never will be..it was all a rumor by her managers but she seems to believe the rumors so I am going to correct her.."

Looking at her angry face,Ryu could not help but admire her..Whereas other women behaved docile and shy in front of him,she was bossy and demanding..and her heaving c.h.e.s.t as she ranted was distracting him from his thoughts.. directing his blood southwards..Hmm how often should he anger her to enjoy this sight??

Though there were many such dirty thoughts going on in his head his face was impassive.

Hearing his answer,Al deflated like a balloon and looking down mumbled,"Sorry...I didn't mean to threaten you.."

Ryu smiled at her guilty and remorseful expression and with a finger on her chin made her look up at him and said "I will leave the matter of Aunty Su in your capable hands then,I will clear the matter with Cat Jones tonightand we can talk to Ru now.."

Alicia nodded happily at this ,not even realising that he still held her chin."

She turned arouund to go in but was held in place by his hand.She looked at him questioningly and he answered by lowering his mouth to hers.His other hand went to her lower back as he pulled her into his body and devoured her..Her arms creeped onto his broad shoulders of their own accord.After ravaging her mouth,he pulled back with a soft kiss on the side of her mouth and went inside,leaving her there..

After a few moments, Al regained her senses and her head had onky one question, "Could kissing cause a person's IQ to lower?"Because her brain just stopped working whenever he kissed her....