•03•

•Your eyes is more beautiful that the ocean•

Strong womam✔︎

"I dont talk to weakling so step aside

"I dont talk to weakling so step aside."

________________

千乂ㄥ

SOUND OF WHISTLING WAS BEING HEARD,

While the tall young woman was slowly walking for her destination to reach the former water hashira's place which giyu told her the location and want to see for herself if what he was saying is true, She stopped walking when y/n saw the boy was in the middle of a training with the former water hashira, he was pretty good at his reflexes.

The young boy stopped when he saw a weird woman wearing a blindfold not too far away from him.

The former hashira turned around and sweatdropped when the second master of their headquarters was standing there giving them a soft smile.

"Y/n-sama! Tanjiro bow down!" He said which the boy did.

"I didn't know your coming here? Do you need something?" He asked a bit worried why the woman was here.

"Yeah. Giyu-kun sent me here." She said making him gasped.

'Giyu ask for her help?' He thought since the former hashira knows her for almost a year but he is not sure if she was not gonna harm nezuko.

"I know everything its fine. I'm not againts it." She said which make him relief.

He turned to look at tanjiro and tap his shoulder the boy was nervous for his sister.

"Its ok. Y/n-sama was breath of space user she is here to help you." He said making tanjiro gasped remembering that breath that his father told him.

"There is another breath tanjiiro." His father said while patting its head.

The young tanjiro was resting its head on his fathers lap while looking up at him.

"Its called "the breath of space" that breath was also existed on the senguko era but since not everyone can master it the only chosen user that has six eyes can master every form to activated the "limitless" He said.

The young tanjiro look somehow amazed for how his father explained it.

"I'm telling this to you because the breath of space user knows everything about the hinokami kagura..."

"Kamado tanjiro.." She spoken catching the said male's attention he apologized and bowed down again to her since he was being cut off by his thoughts.

.....

Inside the house

"So where's your sister?" She asked him sitting on a chair while her legs was being crossed and chin was resting on the palm of her hand.

"Oh right." He said and grabbed a blanket where the said girl was hiding underneath it.

"Nezuko this is y/n-sama she was here to help us." He said patting its head but the girl was frighten at first.

It took her few minutes to finally crawl out of the blanket and slowly crawl towards her.

"Oh she has ability to make herself small." She said examining her since the clothes was bigger for her.

"Yes. I was amazed at that first." He said while smiling and straching the back of his neck.

She carried nezuko sitting the young girl on her lap while she gave her headpats which the said girl enjoys.

"My six eyes tells that nezuko's human emotion never left her." She said examining her.

Tanjiro's mouth form an "o" for how amazed he was for the woman.

"Don't worry even if that guy turned her to a demon iknow for sure he has no control on nezuko." She explained the girl was now peacefully sleeping on the womans chest.

"Who?" He said feeling a bit confused when she said "that guy."

"Tanjiro. Theres only one person that can turned a human into a demon." She said raising her pointer finger.

"And that is Muzan kibutsuji."

.....

"So you are really here to trained me?" He said holding wooden sword since they are outside in the middle of the night while the former hashira was watching them.

"Yeah i'm here to also teach you to used energy to make your breathing more powerful without getting exhausted." She said and gesture her hand for him to attacked.

While they are training tanjiro always failed to defeat her on hand to hand combat since y/n has an incredible speed and strength even without carrying a sword beside her.

'This woman is incredible strong' He said gritting his teeth when y/n was now using a long wooden stick and keeps attacking him using it.

'She is using a longer wooden sword so i'd like to close the distance but its all i can is dodge her attack.' He thought and trying his best to avoid the long wooden stick.

'If she was using a real sword maybe i was dead right now' He grunt in pain when the wooden stick just got hit on his stomach.

"Hai! I win again." She said twirling the wooden stick.

He layed on the ground feeling exhausted which make y/n giggled since she knew. She trained him too much you backed away from him and grabbed a some water and offered it to him.

Which he gladly accept and drank ll the water wiping the substance on his chin he smiled to his master.

"Thanks for training me y/n-sama." He said giving her a close eyed smiled.

Thats when she realize the familiar mark on his forehead making her gasped.

'Why didn't i noticed that earlier.' She thought.

Y/n leaned closer to his face examining the mark on his forehead making small tint of blush form the boys face.

"Damn. So your the chosen user of breath of the sun how hilarious." She said while laughing moving more closer to his face.

"Oh you mean the scar on my forehead." He said pointing at the mark which she hum.

"You got it all wrong i got this scar when i shielded my brother when he accidentally bump the hot water inside the pot." He said explaining it to her.

"So thats the story?" She said not feeling impressed for his excuses.

Your six eyes never lies.

"Tanjiro you are the chosen user dont tell me such excuses..."