chapter twenty-five

Edited🤍

D A V I N A

D A V I N A

"Y-Your Dad's awake."

"I thought I told the bitch to die." I whisper to myself, tightening my hands into a fist. I brush past Mom, nearly knocking her off her feet, and walk down the shirt infirmary hallway, with my shoes echoing with sound. I push the door open, and see two doctors helping Dad with his vitals. "Get out." I say in a monotone tone.

They scurry out the room, with their clipboards in their hands.

"Well, that's one way to greet your Father after a coma." He laughs, but quickly wheezes out a sound of stifled air as my hand grabs him by the throat. "I thought I told you to fucking die." I cock an eyebrow, and his eyes widen.

"How dare you speak to me like this." He growls, ready to pounce as if I was his prey.

"And yet, you're the one in a hospital bed." I smile innocently, trying my best to not murder him myself.

I grab a knife from the strap on my leg, and twirl it around in my hand. I bring it to his throat, and give him a sinister smile. "I know about Julia." The room falls into a silent one, the only sound being heard is the clock ticking.

"I don't know who you're talking about." He recovers, coughing a bit.

"Oh? Well, don't make me pull out the pictures." I smirk, applying a bit more pressure to his throat until I see little drops of blood.

"You don't know shit." He bites, and I tsk.

"Oh, I thought we've already been through this?" I question, innocently. Within a second, I grab his hand, and cut his finger off. Before he can yell in pain, I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Sh, sh. We don't want to attract unwanted attention now, do we?" I smart, gliding my tongue along my teeth.

"Imagine how sad Mom's going to be when she finds out." I frown, gliding my empty hand across his face until it reaches his jaw.

The hand that was covering his mouth was no longer there, as it was on his jaw.

"You wouldn't dare." He snarls, ready to pounce and break my neck.

"Oh, but I would." I smile, sinisterly.

I drag the knife to his stomach, pointing to sharp tip at his stomach. His breath hitches, and I apply more pressure slowly. The door suddenly opens, and I smile at, patting him on the face before walking away from him.

I turn and see Mom standing there, with a disgust look.

"How long have you been standing there, Mariana?" Diego whispers, with a look of regret and worry.

"For most of it." She says, awkwardly.

I probably shouldn't be enjoying this, but I am.

"Wanna tell me?" She throws back.

"Not really." He sighs, not making eye contact with neither of us.

"Well you don't have a choice now that it involves us, your family." Emphasizing the word 'family.'

"Yeah, we've never been a family." I mumble under my breath, hoping no one would hear.

"You wanna say that to my face Davina Isabelle Romano?" Oh shit, not the government name.

"Nothing." I mumble quickly.

"Back to you," She says, looking back at Dad, "You gonna tell me?"

"I'm- Shit." Dad starts rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"I swear to god, Diego. Fucking tell me, or I'll shave your fucking balls off."

I cover my laugh up with a cough when Mom glares at me.

"I'm just going to rip the bandaid off," Dad talks to himself, "Yup, I'm just going to do it."

"Boy, I swear to god, if you don't tell me." Dad clears his throat.

"Iaccidentallygotanothergirlpregnant." He speaks really fast, but I catch on.

"Shit." I splutter out, trying not to laugh.

I laugh in serious situations, so fucking sue me.

"Want to say that slower?" She tests, staring at him with a vicious look.

"I uh got another girl pregnant." He says, slower than before.

"You wanna say that again?" I test, knowing it wasn't just one.

"Say what again?" Mom looks at me, cocking an eyebrow.

"Uh," I clear my throat, "Last week, three girls came to our front door saying that they were uh pregnant with 'Matteo's' baby. Now, you don't have to be some wizard to figure out that this 'Matteo' is Dad, so.."

"Shit, three girls, Diego?" She stresses, pacing back and forth.

"And, you brought them to our house. What the fuck, Diego?!"

"I feel like I shouldn't be here." I whisper, scratching my head.

"Well, it's your fucking turn," Mom retorts, turning to me, "I thought we got each other's back?"

"Yeah, we did until you slept with my fucking boyfriend." I roll my eyes.

She imitates her strangling me, with her hands and her face turning red, and stomps her way out.

Well, that was nice.

___________

HEYY

LOL THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER SORRY BABES

MIGHT ADD A STEAMY SCENE NEXT CHAP IF YALL WANT

ANYWAYS BYE LOVE YALL🤍

WORE COUNT: 848