(2 x 25) + 2

Heyo everyone!

Thx for the all of the support you gave have given me. I thoroughly enjoyed every single comment on this fanfic and I've never been happier...

Which is why I absolutely hate myself right now. All this time without updating you guys is because of a stupid fucking writers block. I hate it and I am so sorry. School is lowkey a bitch too, but this is my last year, so I'm going to make the most of it.

Have some news for you guys btw:

1- I'm currently working on a Hisoka x reader fanfic, where the reader is overpowered, but she controls it well. No, the reader won't sing "Fight Song" on top of a roof, not will she stutter every 5 seconds, don't worry. There will be spice early on as well, which I am excited for. It's called "Out of Touch", named after the song from Hall & Oats.

2-If anyone plays Genshin Impact, my UID is (627099066). I'm on America servers and my name is Loki, lol. Currently AR 52, I don't even know how I made it that far with my horrible phone and Ipad, I keep on crashing. It's a pain in the ass, but I have no life :)

3- I made playlists, because I'm hyped for this fanfic and I love music.

~This one is for how I view the couple's relationship. The cover is made by yours truly, hihi. If you notice songs changing from time to time, it's normal lol:
https:/open.spotify.complaylist35frA37dGiPcl3Wdh0TM94si=MsshxQr3TYOwsiaumP2rMg

~ This one is for the vibes Iris feels when she is running through the night. The art for this is not mine, I found it on Pinterest. If you guys really want the link to where I found it, notify me and I will post it, no problem:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7djpqwgPakJ0HYCJ2ZrVid?si=NbsvpcfFShqbXpFTONRguw

If you have any questions, remember to not hesitate to ask in the comments. Love you guys!

Without further ado, enjoy!

-LokiofMischief

~~~~~

The following night, Iris was ordered to scout the premises of their future mission. Due to her training, she was given the what is supposed to be, the most dangerous part of the mission. Since they barely knew anything, she would be the one to get the information for them. She explored everything under a 2 mile radius from the location of OverWorld's next meeting as Oculus as well as a simple disguised passer-by.

This area is perfect for a cult meeting. There's so much life around it at night that nobody would even notice that they were holding a Zombie-creating gathering~

Iris marked down all important sections and blindspots around the building using her AI, which would automatically be sent to the headquarters for further planning. The heroine spent hours, making sure to investigate every nook and crevice there was to find.

Okay, now that the outside is done, time for the inside~

Now this was the part where Iris needed to put her guard up the most. Her aura sensed no signs of energy and her heat detection said the same. Despite this, there are still ways to evade her detections, knowing all the different types of quirks out there. She decided to enter from the roof, notifying the rest of her team on her whereabouts, just in case.

Speaking of her team, they stayed up late to watch the map and her progression. Deku took his eyes off of the screen for a moment, hearing faint tappings next to him. It was Katsuki, of course, clenching his fist and bouncing his left leg in worry. His upper body showed no signs of it, though, staying as robust as always. A small smile made its way on Midoriya's lips. He had lived his whole life with Bakugou and he has barely ever shown concern for another person, so this was a big step indeed. Deku was genuinely happy for him and faced the screen once again.