148. I can't help you!

When Vanessa Cameron became popular. Many people began to know about Anna Stark’s microblog. After that, she got many new fans and began to receive more messages.

At first, she received dozens of new messages every day, then hundreds. And in these two days, she got thousands of new fans. Anna’s personal space which used to be quiet was crowded.

Now her fans not only came to read her stories but also tried to interact with her in private chats and also share some of their own stories. The netizens were very talented people and the comments they left were also very interesting.

Anna Stark left the intentional cold war of Claire Ashley and Eliana Preston behind, sat in front of the computer and began to read today’s comments.

After reading today’s comments, Anna Stark opened her inbox and suddenly saw a familiar profile picture. Anna was stunned, she opened the dialog box and saw a message, "Hi dear, are you there? Can you give me a favor?"

Anna Stark took a look at Claire Ashley and found that Claire Ashley was busy scrolling her mobile phone.

Anna was shocked, Claire Ashley unexpectedly sent a message to her!

Due to curiosity, Anna Stark replied, "what can I do for you?"

Claire Ashley’s mobile phone rang twice.

Soon, Anna received a reply…

@Little Princess, "I want to ask, do you know Vanessa Cameron?"

@Scribbly Lightning, "no, I don’t know her."

@Little Princess, "Then from where did you find her pictures?"

Claire Ashley’s photos got no good response on the internet. After several days’ of research, she finally found that Vanessa Cameron’s photos have been forwarded by this account named "Scribbly Lightning". So, she contacted this person.

@Scribbly Lightning, "I saw it on the Internet."

@Little Princess, "Can you forward my picture?"

Anna Stark didn’t respond.

Forward her pictures?

For what?

Anna Stark couldn’t even think of helping Claire Ashley!

Although Anna Stark also knew that she was just lucky and was forwarded by another big celebrity’s account. As a result, Vanessa Cameron became popular and she also got new fans.

But Claire Ashley has some other thoughts in her mind.

Anna Stark was thinking and unexpectedly, Claire Ashley again send another message,

"I can give you money. How about two thousand yuan?"

"Two thousand yuan…"

One couldn’t resist, Anna Stark also smiled…

Two thousand!

Claire Ashley will give her 2000 yuan just to forward her pictures?

Anna knew that Claire Ashley has a lot of pocket money, but Anna didn’t expect that she will be so generous.

But why did she desperately want to be popular?

Anna Stark thought and laughed on Claire Ashley’s staidness.

Claire Ashley heard Anna Stark’s laughter, raised her head and stared at Anna Stark. Claire Ashley was even angry, she and Eliana Preston treated Anna so badly but she still managed to laugh. How?

After cursing Anna in heart, Claire Ashley looked back at her mobile phone.

Claire Ashley thought, two thousand will be enough. Yesterday, she gave two thousand to another celebrity’s official account and this person’s fans were not as much as that celebrity account.

But… Unexpectedly!

The other side didn’t reply.

Claire Ashley was a little worried. She sent a message again, "do you think this money is not enough? What if I give you another five hundred?"

Two thousand five hundred yuan!

Anna Stark had never thought that there would be so much money to forward a microblog. She worked hard, did part-time jobs, and then earned a little amount of money.

Of course, these two thousand and five hundred yuan was nothing for Claire Ashley.

"My microblog is about small stories, not for business. Sorry, I can’t help you." But Anna Stark still refused to help Claire Ashley.