Part 43.

"Yes..." I whispered out, "Yes?"  He asked trying to confirm my answer.  "Yes!"  I yell jumping into his arms as he slid the ring onto my finger.  I pulled back and gave him a loving kiss that seemed to last for a million years.  I continued to hug him as the night went on.  We went back to the house around 12:00 am.

When we got back to the manor, we walked quietly up to our room and got ready for bed, as I was washing my makeup off and doing my routine,  I could hear Reg laying down on the bed.  He let out a groan as his back stretched out,  I walked out after turning the light off and laid next to him on the bed.  His arms wrapped around me, "when do you want the wedding?"  He sighed and looked down at me, "let's wait until tomorrow."  I nodded and shut my eyes drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I walked downstairs and sat down, Reg followed a few minutes later and sat next to me before Bella could.  As we got the food I grabbed the syrup with my left hand, after I set the syrup down, Cissy gasped and literally yanked my arm from its socket.  "What is this?!"  Her eyes held excitement and confusion.  "A ring.."  "well I no it's a ring but it's on your ring finger!"  I looked at Reg for help and he had his elbows on the table, leaning his head and covering his mouth to keep from laughing.

Cissy turned her head to Reg as he let out a small laugh, she then whipped her head to me so fast she probably has whiplash.  "He proposed!  Didn't he?!"  I looked at Reg and he nodded.  "Yes, yes he did."  She squealed so loud my eardrums almost bursted.  His parents had the corners slightly curve but not into a smile. 

When we were finished with breakfast was over I went to get up before Cissy stopped me, "come with me! It's time to start planning the wedding!"  "Cissy I haven't even been engaged for 24 hours, give me a few days or weeks before we start."  She goes to argue before Reg interrupts and wraps an arm around my waist, "Cissy she's right, besides she's my fiancé and I actually want to spend time with her." 

"Your literally with her everyday." Cissy glares at Reg.

"Don't give me that look!" He says in a joking way.

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Okay before we have anymore fighting I'm taking Reg and we are going to the music room."  I didn't let either of them respond before I dragged him into our room.  "Have you found the location on the locket yet?"  He shook his head, "have you found it?"  I didn't respond right away until he put his hands on my arms.  "I think so but before I think I created some lyrics."  Bella appears in the door way.  "Can I join you guys? Cissy is driving me nuts about your engagement."  We both nodded at the same time.

(Btw Bella is playing the violin)
Bella looked at us after we finished before leaving, I looked at Reg and he shrugged. Reg took my hand and into our room, "where is the locket?"

In the next few days it was time to go back to Hogwarts,  I grabbed my trunk and headed to the stairs.  Cissy made me do the guest list for the wedding, we're getting married the day after we get back from Hogwarts.  Walking down the stairs and out the front door.  I stood on the front porch and waited for Reg.   As soon as he came out with his parents we apporated to the train station.  We said goodbye and got on the train.  Last few months of Hogwarts, I'm excited to leave.

The train ride consisted of Reg sleeping and me reading, is exciting I know.  But when Zabini woke up it was like a muggle zoo.  We walked off the train and into the carriage, once we got inside we went to get dinner then go up into our dormitory.  I got ready and headed to bed, changing into my silk green pyjamas shorts and tank tops. 20 minutes later Reg comes in and changed.  I feel the dip in the bed and then an arm around my waist.  He kissed my forehead before resting his head on mine.