Mom's Home

Her lips parts away from the boy, she opened her eyes to see the same sight she took in before she became bold-toro.

The heat grows over her when the realization settles in on what she has just done.

I just kissed him...

She was both thrilled and squeamish in her stomach that Nagatoro had finally did something so daring to senpai.

I kissed senpai on the cheek!

She was squealing softly as she was hopping around the room ecstatically and quietly, the wide and happy grin was on her face as she couldn't contain herself from this much excitement.

Right now she was so excited and in her own head that she doesn't realize that there was another presence that lured near her.

Then she turns to the door where she stopped her little dance to reveal a h/c woman who was staring at her. "Hello..."

"...Hey?" She could only reacted back a look of embarrassment could be seen on her face. The woman in a proper work outfit wielding nothing but a small bag of medicine and canned foods that helps with fevers, the woman was still concern of the girl was came inside the house uninvited.

"What is your name, young lady?"

"N-Nagatoro... Hayase Nagatoro..."

That's when the woman's eyes sparkled as she recognizes the name instantly. "Ah! You must be the girl that my baby boy always talk about!~"

...Huh?

...

The scene switches, a kitchen where we could see to feminine figures. There was one who sat at a table that wore a school uniform and beautiful black strands of hair and a more mature woman who was scooping colorful balls of ice cream into two large bowls.

"Here you go!" The woman who had similar traits of a sick boy hands a bowl to his underclassmen as she gratefully accepts it. "Th-Thanks!" She answers as she takes a small bite of the Neapolitan ice cream.

"My!~ He chose such a beauty!~"

That made Nagatoro stop eating as her face slowly grows red from such a remark from the woman. "Where are my manners? My name is M/n L/n! I'm Y/n's mother!" She smiles brightly as Nagatoro was more shocked that this was none other than senpai's mom.

She was the opposite of the boy, more excitement and giddily than the shy and sensitive boy that laid sick in his bed as she takes in another bite from her colorful treat.

"Do you like my son?"

"E-EH?!"

Another bold statement from the mother as Nagatoro starts stuttering over one word.  "N-N-N-No! I'm not!"

Then Y/n's mother groaned sadly. "Such a shame! I thought he would've found someone again!"

What is up with her?!

She's way too comfortable and carefree, Nagatoro thought as senpai's mom continues on. "My baby had such bad luck with girls... We used to live in the lower class as we would barely have enough money to get anything else besides essentials, food, and rent... And just when my husband and I thought that our son finally found love, he..."

She starts shaking her head at the past.

The mental image of the boy crying home the day that his ex not only cheated on him but dumped him shamelessly in front of everyone and insulting him, that was her motivation before to start working harder for more money and maybe try and bring him to a fair or a water park to lighten his mood.