Chapter 60

The night sky was suddenly filled with dark heavy clouds. The rain started pouring, the lightning was striking and the thunder was rumbling. It does not make the situation any better.

Hoseok covered his ears, not liking the sound of thunder. You started to become anxious since Jin wasn't answering your calls.

"I think his phone is turned off"you sighed before starting to bite your fingernails.

"I still don't understand what is happening. Is it what I think it is?"Jungkook spoke. Taehyung started pacing back and forth which made you feel uneasy. Yoongi took out his phone and tried calling Jin as well even though he doesn't understand what is happening either but it seemed to be there's no signal as of the moment.

"I watched the weather forecast yesterday, they reported that there won't be a thunderstorm today and for the next few weeks"Yoongi stated. Hoseok would flinch and let out a noise every time the thunder roared.

"Jin can manipulate the weather, right? Why isn't he stopping the sudden thunderstorm?"Hoseok trembled, freaking out.

"I don't feel something good. He isn't stopping it. Why is Jin not stopping it, Tae?"Jimin murmured to Taehyung. Merpeople can manipulate the weather if they wanted to but not to the extent of creating storms but just some light rains or a cloudy summer sky. However, royal mermeople can create storms, whirpools, and tsunamis. Not all storms are caused by royalties though, some of them are really formed naturally by the nature itself.

By what Yoongi said about the weather forecast earlier, it was clear that the thunderstorm happening right now is not caused by nature.

"What if he is starting it?"Taehyung spoke. "What if this thunderstorm ongoing was suddenly created because of him?"

"That means something bad is going on, right?"you nervously asked.

"It's either he created it on purpose, he created it accidentally or he is mad like mad mad mad which caused this to happen"Jimin replied, crossing his arms.

"It must be so bad then. He's with Namjoon!"Jungkook shrieked. Yoongi bit his lower lip nervously as he stare at Hoseok who already turned pale.

"What if he created the thunderstorm as a signal to find him? Or what if he created it to warn us not to go out?"Jimin panicked, having a dilemma. You sat down on a chair as you started to have a hard time breathing. You caressed your necklace again to lessen your anxiety.

"Did Jin tell you where he and Namjoon was going to spend the day?"Taehyung asked. You shook your head. He only mentioned they'll have fun together. You suddenly regret giving him permission to spend the day with Namjoon but no one is to blame. You never knew what he was. You just wanted Jin to enjoy and explore his day with his not so-called friend anymore.

"We must find him immediately, Tae"Jimin said pouting, tugging on Taehyung's shirt.

"Why is the thunder getting louder? I didn't know he can also adjust the volume!"Hoseok exclaimed, covering his ears.

"Why would he adjust the volume? I don't think that's even possible" Yoongi said, raising his voice since they can't hear each other well due to the thunder and heavy rain.

"All of you stay here. I'm going out to find him"Taehyung stated and before anyone can object, he already left through the back door. Jimin was about to follow him outside but Hoseok grabbed his wrist, stopping him.

"No no no, you can't. Don't leave. We need a merman here!"Hoseok screamed. Hoseok was scared they'd be attacked and no one with powers would be left to protect them if Jimin went out as well. Jungkook went over the back door and locked it just incase.