61 || Mile High Club

Content warning: Daddy
I tried to make it work (emphasis on TRIED)

Song: Tinashe - 2on (slowed + reverb)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

"You know this is all your fault."

My face scrunches up and I cast a glance towards the end of the plane, where the brown door stands. The brown door that was slammed shut a moment ago by a particularly angry caveman.

"And how exactly is it my fault?" I scoff, shifting my focus back to my lap where Cucci sits patently.

I smile and rub behind her ears, proud of her for doing so well. We had taken off a couple minutes ago and she was showing no signs of distress.

Marco sighs from next to me and grabs Cucci from my lap. He places her in the space next to Liam - who is currently passed out of the sofa - before he turns to give me an unimpressed eye roll.

"You upset Capo, and when we land he takes it out on all of us." He says simply.

I scoff in disbelief as I cross my arms. It's not my fault that he can't handle a little puppy. All Cucci did was nip at his dress shirt and accidentally rip it.

That was not grounds for him yelling and cursing at her in the way he did. He needed to control his temper around her. After all, she was our baby.

Not to mention the brute had the audacity to act like I was favouring the dog over him while she was 'clearly trying to bite through the artery in his neck'.

Yeah, he was a bit over dramatic.

"And why is that my problem?" I ask, raising a brow as I watch Cucci snuggle into Liam's side. She rests her head on his shoulder and I can see her eyes getting droopy, telling me she's going to fall asleep.

A small smile graces my lips at the sight. She was finally feeling better.

After finishing up at the animal shelter booth and riding the Ferris Wheel, we had brought Cucci home. She had been up crying all night and despite Alessio's wishes, I had her sleep in the bed with us.

More specifically, in between us.

"It's your problem because he's upset with you. Not the dog."

I narrow my eyes at Marco. "I wasn't the one that bit him. "

The stoic man raises a brow. "Giana, you and I both know its not just about that. He's feeling left out because you've been giving all your attention to the dog." He deadpans and although I hate to admit it, he's right.

Alessio was jealous of a puppy.

With a sigh I glance at the door to the bedroom of the jet. I will admit, I have been preoccupied with Cucci, but that's only because she's a puppy and she needs extra attention and care. That is, until we get home and we can get her the medical attention she needs.

Not to mention, having her with me has helped the jitters and anxiety I get while flying. But with another sigh, I get up, adjusting my shorts as I make a move towards the end of the plane.