Troubled Waters Pt.1

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late but I have been super busy. Please don't forget to vote and comment on my stories because they motivate me to update more and more. Thank you for taking the time to read this story and I hope I don't disappoint. This chapter isn't really edited so I'm sorry. I was rushing to get this out. Again... PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!! I do not own the characters !!! They belong to Julie Plec! I hope you enjoy this chapter everyone!

🥀———-Two years later ———-🥀

Bonnie and the Mikalesons are closer than ever. Esther loves her like a daughter and even Mikael has taken a liking to her fierceness. Her and Rebekah are best friends and the others are brothers to her. Well, with the exception of one. Niklaus Mikaelson. Throughout the two years they have known each other, Niklaus has constantly tried to woo her and after one month, thirteen days, and 9 hours, it finally worked. They have been together for a year and a half and they are just perfect for each other.

Through these two years, there have also been some hardships on Bonnies behalf...

Bonnie POV (Flashback: a year ago)

"Bonnie" Ayanna says wearily

I turn and look at a sad Ayana and could tell that something was wrong. I nodded to signal that I was listening.

"As you know the spirits talk and they let it be known that the longer you stay here, the more of your memories will fade from your past life."

I froze. To be honest, I haven't really thought about my life in future Mystic Falls. Sure I miss some of the people but I love it here. I feel ashamed that I don't feel as guilty as I thought I would.

I look at her and say, "How long before all of my memories fade."

She looks down and says, " Bonnie you have to understand that the process has already started. You have been here for over a year and not all of your memories are in tact. Tell me right now who your best friend is if you don't believe me?" She raised an eyebrow waiting for me to answer.

I open my mouth to answer and was shocked when nothing came out. I even started thinking so hard that I almost formed a headache. My memories really are fading. What if I change for the worse?

As if reading my thoughts, Ayana walked toward me and grabs my hands. She says, "Bonnie, you will be fine. You have a family here that loves you and will be here every step of the way."

I smile and my eyes water. I thought to myself, this is going to be a new start for me. I'll make sure of it.

(Flashback end)

Narrator POV

Bonnie was running through the woods as fast as she could. She was breathing hard as sweat was dripping off of her forehead. As she was running, she failed to notice a log in front of her foot and she fell and rolled down the hill. Bonnie looked down at her dress and sighs,

"Ayana is going to kill me" Bonnie says. Then she smirks and says "If she ever finds out"

Bonnie has been practicing magic a lot over the past years. Her Rebekah and Kol would always practice when they were alone and there was competition. ALWAYS. Bonnie lifted her hand and placed it on her dress. She looked around to make sure no one was looking and enchanted a small spell and suddenly her dress was rid of all of the dirt and tears it had before. Standing up she hears a twig snap. She turns her head sharply as she saw something, rather someone, tackle her to the ground.