⇢︎ Chapter 5 : Preparing For A Return

The sounds of a video game playing was heard in a rather big bedroom

The sounds of a video game playing was heard in a rather big bedroom. Currently, there were two boys playing the game, chatting calmly with one another. One of them had a permanent smirk on his face, the other held his teddy close to him.

"GAME OVER!"

"YOU WIN!"
"YOU LOSE!"

Y/n let out a small groan as he pouted at the losing screen in his face. The redhead next to him laughed a bit and patted his head in a comforting manner.

"That's too bad Y/n, maybe next time," Karma stated.

Y/n stuck his tongue out.

"Now, now, no need to be a brat about it."

"You had a 50/50 chance of winning," Y/n said, "I'm questioning on how you won when I got the most points in the first place."

Karma shrugged with a smile, "Who knows, maybe the game knows that I'm just the best."

"Your cockiness is going to get the better of you."

Karma only laughed and pressed the 'play again' button. The game started up again and the matches started. The two males were invested in the game, playing rounds after rounds. Surprisingly, they had the same amount of points.

"Hey, so when are you going back to school?" Y/n asks as he continued to play with the controller.

"Eh, soon I think. Tech put me in E class though, so it's going to be a bit of a pain to get up that mountain," Karma stated.

Y/n side eyed Karma, "3-E huh? I'm there too. I'm surprised that you got there - actually I take that back, it was bound to happen one way or another."

Karma sighed, "Like you're one to talk, but yeah, I'm glad that we're in the same class this time, at least."

"Yeah, Nagisa is there too so we'll all be together again."

"Really? Oh wow, that's amazing! I get to tease you both now!"

Y/n blushed at the memories of Karma teasing him. They weren't unwanted, but they weren't wanted either, they were both annoying and embarrassing at the same time.

"Oh~? You're blushing again, N/n (nick name)~ You aroused by little old me?" Karma teased.

"No," Y/n said bluntly.

"GAME OVER!"

"YOU LOSE!"
"YOU WIN!"

"Eh?" Karma turned to the screen as his eyes slightly widened in surprise, "Whoa, hey, no way! You won??"

Y/n stuck out his tongue in mockery this time, "That's what you get for getting distracted, you devil."

"Hey! You planned this didn't you? Plus I'm not the only devil here, you demon."

Y/n sighed and laid down on the ground holding his teddy close to his chest. He let out a small yawn as he stared up at the ceiling, dazing out slightly. He only started to pay attention again when Karma laid down next to him.

"So, about the teacher," Karma started.

"I don't like him," Y/n said immediately.

"Oh wow, that was quick. I get he looks a bit silly, but is he really that bad?"

"No, he's a good teacher, I just don't like him. He appears and reappears out of no where, spooky and scary for me."

"Riiight, you don't like being jump scared."

"Yep."

Karma sighed and took out the paper that people in suits had given him yesterday. Y/n glanced at the paper before turning to his side and resting his head on Karma's shoulder to look at the paper too. Karma slightly blushed at the action, but of course, Y/n didn't see it.

"Does this guy have a name?" Karma asks.

"People in the class call him Koro-sensei."

"'Unkillable' huh?"

Y/n nodded, "But it somehow fits him, honestly."

Karma let out a hum, "And he's killable with with this right?" He asks pulling out the anti-sensei knife.

"Yeah," Y/n said as he yawned, "He demonstrated it to use. The toys actually work, this whole thing isn't some play or fake."

"That's surprising..."

Y/n only hummed. The two males laid still in silent, one thinking of how to kill a teacher and one who was just tired of the day and wanted to sleep once again. Y/n snuggled into his teddy as Karma pet him softly.

"Hey, Karma," Y/n mumbled out.

"Yes, N/n?" Karma replied.

"I think I may have an idea of how to take Sensei by surprise."

Karma looked at Y/n. He than smirked, remembering that Y/n's plans were always really on point and did very way in other situations too.

"What is it, mastermind?"

"First of all, don't call me that. Second of all, we may need some scissors."

"Whatever you say, boss."

"Karma..." Y/n said in a slightly warning tone.

Karma just let out a heartfelt laugh and got up from his laying position.