chapter twenty-six

Edited🤍

D A V I N A

D A V I N A

I follow Mom to wherever she went, and just stand awkwardly as I watch her talk to herself stressfully.

"Shit, should've brought a snack." I groan, plopping myself onto the floor.

"How could he fucking do this to me? I mean yeah, I'm not faithful myself either, can't just fucking expect me to be some innocent wife that doesn't have a high sex drive-"

"Okay, let's not." I shiver at the thought.

"Did you know, when I was in labor with you, the son of a bitch fucked four nurses and some girl waiting for a fucking heart transplant."

"Shit, did she die?" I frown.

"Yeah, a few minutes after he came," She paces, "Inside her, might I add."

"Jesus fuck."

"Yeah, he paid the nurses off though, said it was too late so she died because of her heart or whatever."

"Ya' know, hear me out," I start, "Let's kill him."

"Honestly, I agree. I can finally start a whole new life with-" She stops herself before she could continue.

"Oh shit," I laugh, "Who's the new man, my dear mama?"

"Not man." She whispers.

"Woman?" I gasp, shocked, trying hard to cover a smile.

"Shit, who?" I ask, "Better not be fucking Valentina, because I would kill you for hurting Santi."

"Jesus, fuck no. Who do you think I am?" She gasps.

"You did sleep with my boyfriend.." I mumble, scratching my head.

"That doesn't count." I roll my eyes at that.

'That doesn't count,' my ass.

"Her names Taylor." She blushes at the thought.

"Shit, you blushing?" I laugh hard, never seen her blush so hard.

"Shut up." She giggles.

"Stop, you're acting like your 15." I shutter.

"Oh, yeah. I'm actually 39." She shrugs.

"Isn't Dad like 57?" I blink.