04 | ᴀ ɴᴏꜱᴛᴀʟɢɪᴄ ʜᴀᴏʀɪ

WEARING A TOWEL TO COVER their mouths, the scouts immediately went to scrubbing and cleaning their new base

WEARING A TOWEL TO COVER their mouths, the scouts immediately went to scrubbing and cleaning their new base. Of course, it was Levi's idea to clean something as dusty as an abandoned base. Luna didn't mind Levi's clean-freak personality since she's been used to growing up in a clean place. She did use to live in Wall Sina.

Luna was cleaning a room that was right next to Eren's. The teen knocked on the door and Luna turned around, "Is there anything I can help you with, Eren?" The woman asked, lowering down the towel to her chin, smiling at the boy.

"Well, I saw this... jacket-thing in that room and it's pretty similar to what you're wearing, except for the design, of course." He mumbled, pulling out the piece of clothing.

Luna's eyes slightly widened as a small gasp escaped her mouth. The clothing he was holding was indeed similar to hers, for it was a haori. Although, unlike hers, its design was split in half. The left side was plain red, meanwhile, the right side had a mix of green and yellow cubes for its design.

The female slowly walked over to the teen, grabbing the cloth from his hands, "Where did you... where did you get this..?"

"I found it pretty hidden in one of the cabinets..." He answered. He noticed the ravenette closely looking at the haori he had found. He felt awkward. A lot of questions roamed through his mind, "Miss Luna, are you okay? Should... should I tell Captain Levi?" He asked.

The mention of their captain's name drew her back into reality. She turned to face the boy and gave him a smile, "I'm quite alright, darling. No need to tell him! I'll clean this one myself. Thank you for giving it to me, Eren." She said sweetly. She truly was thankful.

Eren returned the smile, "Sure! No problem, Miss Luna." He replied and raised his towel back to his mouth, exiting the room that Luna was cleaning.

Just as he left, the smile from her lips turned to a frown as she directed her attention back to the haori in her grasp. She placed the clothing close to her chest, tightly gripping it.

Her heart was beating fast as thousands of memories entered her mind. She could feel water forming in her eyes as she saw this clothing once more, a sad frown forming on her lips, 'It's been 11 years now...'