Lay Me Down Chapter 25

Sorry about the long wait but i think this chapter should come out to be rather long.So............

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/TWEET

&

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I searched my closet for anything else that I might need to pack. I scanned the clothes that hung on the hangers from left to right. I think I had everything so I closed my bag and zipped it up. 

Carter and I had now been dating for about six months and I was loving every day of it. We still had our problems here and there, but it was stuff that we could get past easily. We were going on a trip with Jay and Jenny to her beach house for a few days. They were coming here to pick me up and they should be here in a few minutes. I grabbed my bag and took them downstairs and placed them by the door. I went back upstairs to grab my other bag. When I turned to leave Keith was blocking my doorway. Ugh! Were we seriously going to do this today? Keith was always trying to get under my skin.

"Where are you going?" he questioned.

"None of your business." I couldn't wait until I left this place for good!

"Why are you such a bitch?"

"You made me this way."

He moved closer to me. "Well, what if I want something before you leave?"  

"You're not getting it," I said trying to maneuver my way around him. He grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Keith, stop!" I pushed against him but he grabbed my hands and pinned them to the bed. I heard the doorbell ring and a knock, most likely Carter. Keith began to let his hands roam over my body and tears began to swell up in my eyes.

"I swear to god if you do this I'm telling Carter and you know he will beat your ass," I threatened.  

He stopped what he was doing and stared down at me. Without saying anything else he removed himself from above me and left my room. I lay on the bed stunned that he had actually stopped. He was such a fucking coward. I heard him open the door downstairs so I quickly hopped off the bed and walked into my bathroom closing and locking the door behind me.

I heard Carter enter my room calling out my name.

"I'm in the bathroom. I'll be out in just a second." I wiped the tears that had fallen from my eyes, composed my face and then walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey, you ready?" 

"Yup," I replied as I grabbed my bag heading downstairs. Carter picked up the other one at the door and we walked out to Jay's car. He popped the trunk as we were got closer. I threw my bags back there and closed the trunk. Carter and I hopped in the back seat.

"Hey bitch," Jenny said as I got in the car. I guess you could say Jenny and I had gotten a lot closer since we hung out a lot due to Carter and Jay being best friends.