52. Ifvnar

Lee Hyunjin couldn't hide the awe in his eyes, "you know, now that I look at you properly, you really are beautiful!" He said sincerely.

He'd never seen such a creature before, the shimmering white feathers and mane, the gem like eyes, even just the aura this lion exuded was amazing! Somehow it was like it was wrapped in golden light.

This situation was very similar to when Lee Hyunjin met Min, despite being terrified he thought she was quite cute.

Since he'd gotten passed his intial fear of Artemis after realising he really wouldn't kill him, Lee Hyunjin felt he could freely express his views on just how amazing Artemis was.

Artemis was at a loss for words, "you..."

This was the first time Levi had seen the arrogant Artemis speechless.

Lee Hyunjin said earnestly, "when you were chasing me I was really scared but you didn't kill us just like you said... you must be a good person."
Lee Hyunjin really liked the wings on Artemis's back, he couldn't help but sigh in awe, "your wings are really awesome!"

Artemis was really confused and just shocked... he didn't know what to do with these compliments. "Sh-shut up! Who said you could speak to me human!"

Artemis stepped away from Lee Hyunjin, he shrunk down to the size of a normal lion and hid behind Levi whilst peaking at Lee Hyunjin. This strange human.... he was dangerous

"Eh?" Lee Hyunjin was surprised.

Levi said, "he's a bit shy."

Han Shinwoo nearly pulled out his own hair, what shy?! Was he shy when he was throwing us around like potato sacks?! Hmm?!

"Oh.." Lee Hyunjin was disheartened.

Artemis vigilantly watched Lee Hyunjin but he gave him an appraisal, well this human at least seems like a smart person completely forgetting he was angry just a few seconds ago.

Lee Hyunjin excused himself and walked over to Kim Jaehyun, they had just about reached the entrance to Ifvnar so he wanted to ask him what he was supposed to keep for him.

Whilst he approached him, he realised the four had all stopped. Han Shinwoo let out a sharp whistle and looked towards the skies, the other two females did the same.
In less than a minute, three wolves came flying towards them, one red the other black and the last white.

Lee Hyunjin recognised them, in comparison to Artemis, they looked rather plain and regular. Lee Hyunjin wondered when winged wolves had become 'regular' to him.

Kim Jaehyun after seeing the other beasts land said to Lee Hyunjin, "I'd like you to look after my beast."

"You have one too?" Lee Hyunjin asked, "Don't you need to enter ifvnar with it? It's best you have it by your side in my opinion," he advised seriously.

Kim Jaehyun shook his head, "no I told you before it's something useless."

Cerberus who was still hidden said, master are you still angry? You will definitely need me so please set aside your anger.

Ignoring Cerberus had become par of the course for Kim Jaehyun but this time he reluctantly responded, there's a reason for this.