Argument

Two weeks later...

Dust pov:

   Nightmare called me into his throne room to discuss something. He scolded me about how reckless I had been on past missions. They weren't on purpose, but it didn't matter. I stayed silent the entire time and kept my head down. 

Tears started to form in my eye sockets but I closed them tightly. It wasn't so much about what he was saying but more so the fact that I was being yelled at. To be honest, Nightmare scared me a little. But I did my best to hide my fear. 

The whole time he was scolding me I was fighting the urge to burst into tears which was getting increasingly difficult to do, but I didn't want him to think that I was weak. 

  After what felt like an eternity, he finally dismissed me and I was free to leave the room. I walked out trying to keep a normal pace while my legs shook and I felt unsteady. I closed the door behind me, and all I wanted to do was teleport out of there before anyone could see me and cry into my pillow. 

But then, I saw someone walking towards me. I couldn't just teleport away now. I began walking in the direction they were coming from, hoping they would just leave me alone. As they got closer I saw it was one of my boyfriends, Killer. 

Tears welled up even more, all I wanted was a hug or some type of comfort. I began to sprint towards Killer. He noticed me and made a concerned face. I ran into his open arms, pressed myself against him standing on my tippie toes, and let out a sob into his chest.

  Killer didn't say anything. He just teleported us out of the hall and into a room. I felt his arms around me as he picked me up and then sat down on a bed. I was facing the opposite direction, and I could feel my legs on the cold surface of the bed. 

I was crying into his shoulder, then I felt the weight on the bed shift and someone sat next to Killer. "Baby what happened?!" Killer asked. He grabbed my shoulders and moved me so I faced him, my vision was blurry but I saw Horror staring at me beside Killer, both with the same worried expression on their faces. 

"Why are you crying?!" Horror asked. They began to ask me multiple questions like: What's wrong? Are you hurt? and, What happened?! Eventually I shouted at them, "I'm sorry! I'm s-sorry I'm *hic crying! I'm sorry I'm s-so sensitive a-and weak! *hic I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry, I'm-" They both hugged me tightly before I could finish. 

I closed my eyes tightly and pressed my face into Killers shoulder.  "Don't you dare be sorry, okay?" Killer said to me. "Hey, look at me," Horror told me, I listened and looked up at him, "You are not weak, alright? You don't need to apologize." 

I nodded and continued to cry on Killers shoulder. Horror rubbed my back soothingly while Killer told me to calm down, "Take deep breaths, alright? You're okay babe, just breathe." 

  They got me to stop crying and calmed me down. Killer grabbed my shoulders again and pulled me off his shoulder so they could see my face. "There you go. Feeling better now?" Killer asked. Other than a slight case of the hiccups, I was feeling better. 

I nodded then looked down at my hands, "S-sorry." I told them. Horror then put his hand under my chin and lifted it up so I was looking at him "Hey, hey." Horror began, "What did we say? Don't be sorry, alright? You're not weak for crying, Dust. And there's nothing wrong with being a little sensitive." I nodded again. "Okay, now can you tell us what happened?" Killer asked.

   I explained to them what happened with Nightmare. Horror looked angry while Killer just sighed. "Why don't you go put on one of my hoodies and get comfortable, okay?" Killer offered. I agreed and went to his closet, then to the bathroom.