Chapter 24

Chapter 24-
Jaxson's POV:

I was in the car driving back to the pack. With Kathrine and her mother in the backseat. Kathrine was asleep with her head on her mom's lap. Her mother running her hand through her hair. 

I set up a place for them to stay before they join the pack. I want to make sure this information she gave me was good

"I know where he is." as she said the I could feel myself hold my breath waiting for her to continue. 

"Before we were living together in this apartment in California but I remember him buying a warehouse in Washington state. He told me it was for a business he wanted to start and how he wanted us to move there to get it started." She told me. 

"Do you have the address?" I asked. This is the best thing that could have come from this if she has this address. 

"Yes, I do. I took a picture of it on my phone just so I could have it. This was of course before." She told me. I nodded understanding as I watched her pull out her phone and search through her photos. 

I now have an address. I already mindlinked Tyler and Zack the address and they are getting everything started for our invasion and rescue. 

I'm coming for you Carolina, my mate. Just hang in there. 

For me. 

Carolina's POV:

It's so dark and cold. 

I am somewhere new now. Where am I? "Jaxson?" I called out. "No, No, Jaxson here. Just me." His voice said in the dark 

"Where are you?" I shouted. Nerves taking over my body and instincts. "I'm over here. Or here. Or maybe even there." His voice echoed around the room making my headache worse. 

"You are losing a lot of blood there." I feel some one touch my head make pain strike through my brain. "Stop." I begged. I was so tired and my head was so twisted. 

Suddenly a bright TV screen turned on infront of me. 

"Jaxson." I called out as I saw him on the screen. Some part of me thought I could go through the screen so I stretched myself forward to try and touch it. 

"You see her Jaxson?" The voice started again. "She is slowly dieing. What are you going to do about that? Strip my title away again." He mockingly laughed. 

"Shut up!" I shouted hurting my own sensitive ears. "Jaxson's is 10 times the Alpha you could ever be." I shouted more. Till the chair I was sitting in was pushed over and a steel toe boot ran itself into my stomach. 

"Jaxson will save me." I muttered. 

"What was that mut? Who is going to save you." He asked mockingly again. 

"Jaxson will!" I screamed knowing he will but only feeling the pain from the person standing over me. I don't even remember who or what is going on any more. Just this pain. 

Jaxson's POV:

As I watch this video that was sent to us my blood was boiling. He was hurting her and all she did was scream that I would save her. 

Tyler and Ben were both sightly beside me as they watch this with me. 

"We have to move fast. It seems she is losing a lot of blood and already has a head injury. I give her maybe a week with just these injuries." Tyler said. I nodded "Are we ready to move out?" 

"Yes," Zack says "Every warrior and the healers coming with us are ready and waiting for you command." 

"ok, lets go." I said moving out to the pack house where hundreds of warriors and doctors stood ready to run to the warehouse is. Where Carolina is. 

It was long and a hard run. The weather seemed to be against us but we pushed making it to the warehouse. I sent some warriors ahead to scope out the place and see if they see anything. Once we met up they reported that there was 2 rouges standing out side the door guarding. And there was a ton of different Rouge smell. 

"Ok, the plan is to surprise them. I want first priority to be getting your Luna Queen out of there. If you see her or smell her mindlink everyone and say you have found her and where you are so make sure not to get lost." Everyone seemed to understand the orders. 

"Second priority is capturing Noah and any other Rouge working with him, if you can not capture then you are allowed to kill but capturing is first. Understand?" I asked, earning the whole group to say 'Yes, Alpha King' 

"Good. Now lets save our Queen." I said pumping the group up. I know they want her back too so they will do anything they have to to get Carolina safe. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|