Blowjob 🔞

You woke up in a good mood. After getting out of bed you walked over to the bathroom and did your morning routine. Suddenly you heard your Mom calling you downstairs.

"Y/n come down!"

"Just a second mom" you yelled back with your voice echoing in the bathroom.

When you are done, you walked down the stairs and saw your mom sitting on the couch in the living room with a stranger next to her.

Y/n POV

"Come meet your step brother" she said gesturing me to come sit next to her. I was so confused, she never told me I would be meeting my step brother today.

I sat down next to her. "Hi my name is Jimin. You must be Y/n" the boy with dark brown colored hair said, giving me a warm smile. I slightly not nodded. As I was going up the stairs back to my room my mom spoke once more. "Oh why don't the both of you talk upstairs." She proposed.

I ignored it and continue walking towards my room. Footsteps behind me going up the stairs. I turned around and saw Jimin. When I entered my room I immediately grabbed the door knob tried closing the door on him. What I did not expect was that he managed to open it while pushing the door forward and causing me to let go of as he walked in and shut the door locking it behind him.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because I can"

His eyes suddenly stopped moving as a sound in his throat could be heard.

I tried following his eyes which were actually starting at my chest.

"Yah what are you looking at?!"

"N-nothing"

He stuttered. But I had a strange feeling about him.

"Just saying mom is actually going a vacation with her friends so she'll be gone for like a few weeks." Jimin said.

"When is she leaving?"

"Tonight"

"Alright, now get out of my house and my room."

"Well actually we're supposed to be living together now."

"I don't care just get out of my room!"

He unlocked the door before walking out with a smirk on his face.

- Few hours later -

"Bye sweetie.. Jimin make sure you take care of your step sister."

"Okay Mom bye"

Jimin POV

After she left, I started making dinner for us. When we were done, y n immediately took her phone and went upstairs to her bedroom. I cleaned all the dishes and then decided to go check on her. However, when I walked up the stairs I could hear her talking to someone. I opened the door to her room a bit, enough for me to see and hear what she was talking about. It seemed like she was on the phone with a boy.

Luckily the phone was on speaker so I could hear everything she was hearing.

"Y/n how can you be that innocent?!"

"I'm not... Okay okay fine, maybe I am innocent but I-I'm not totally innocent, right?"

"Pfft. To be honest you really are the only innocent person I've met so far."

"Seriously"

"I mean you don't even know what a hickey or blowjob is! Also, you've never even gotten kissed before. So... You tell me if that's not being innocent."