1

——

——

My face crinkled up from the luminescent lights attacking my eyes. I ambled along the pavement for my first day of the school, the last year of the place I dreaded the most in the world.

But there was always keeping her intrigued in school, it was that one name...Park Jongseong. The boy she would never let Rest In Peace.

The male despised her as she despised him as well, but she never got tired of playing little games on him. This year was going to be different, Park Jay marked his words in fury.

—-

Chohee arrived to Jaryong High, her school. Students greeted her, she greeted back. "Chohee over here!!" Minju waved, Minju her cousin shouted from a far distance. Chohee rushed to the screaming female, pulling her into a hug.

"It's been a while, let's go inside we can talk then." Chohee smiled, Minju nodded in agreement stepping into the school premises with her.

"Are you going to bother him again?? I heard he's gotten into some pretty harsh shit this year, if you plan on doing so Chohee...You're playing a dangerous game."

The dangerous game you say? That's no other than the school's infamous male, Park Jongseong...goes by Park Jay.

A fashion icon, black clothing, infamous, and lastly...is a bad reputation. He's all of that.

"I have a different class this year unfortunately but I'm warning you Chohee don't get into trouble, I don't want my little sister to get hurt under any circumstances got that?"

"Yea yea whatever, see you!" I waved, ambling to my locker. And there he was.

"Well well, look who's showed up to school." I snickered, scanning the tall boy from bottom to top.

"What do you want this year you whore?" The male spat, leaning against his locker. A cherry flavored lollipop caressing the insides of his cheeks.

The female furrowed her eyebrows, bringing her head to the side. "There's nothing I want jongseong, why would you think that?" She sardonically questioned him, the boy formed a ball into the insides of his cheeks.

"It that so? Then you better get going Seo, I'm not going to play you're shitty games this year and if you still don't give up. I'll show you what's good." The coldness of his voice wavered through the halls loudly, causing all the students to rush inside the classroom.

—- Chohee

"Show me what's good huh? Pathetic park...honestly." I scoffed, showing off a little smile.

I grabbed the male's collar, staring at his school ID. "Oh well you look at that, we're classmates. You don't want to be late do you Park?" I grinned.

I entered our classmate, leaving him dumbfounded. After a few seconds he trailed behind me. "So you guys didn't enter class early to bicker? Every year you two do this, since you both despise each other so much how about you become seat mates." Mrs.Jang huffed, banging her hands on the desk.

"You hear the park, we're deskmates." I winked flirtatiously, I could see Jay's fists clench. That only made it more amusing it to me.

Once he reached to his seat, he squirmed in it. Finding a position to fall asleep in, I pulled out the lollipop from his mouth.

"Cherry flavored? Is that the only flavor you've been eating since freshman year?" I popped the lollipop in my mouth.

"What the hell, why are you putting it in your mouth?" He sneered, fixing his sharp eyes on mine for stealing his candy.

I shrugged my shoulders, "a little birdy once told me...sharing is caring." I chuckled.

——