Chapter 25

Chapter 25-
Jaxson's POV:

My heart was pumping as I hid in the bush wait to give the order at the right time. I was waiting for someone to open the door to make sure we are able to get in without have to deal with breaking down the door. 

Now, I see the guards move to open the door for someone. 

Attack

I shout through the link and quickly the first wave runs out attacking the 3 rouges quickly capturing them and shifting to open the doors for the other wolves to run in. 

Inside there were tons of Rouges scattered every where, they quickly reacted shifting and couter attacking. I tried moving through the crowd quickly to search for Carolina or even her scent. 

But it was hard to point out any sent when they are all so mix in together with the rouge's. 

As I was running through the crowd I was taking my anger out on some rouges, knock most out for my warrior's to handcuff and capture later. 

I didn't realize Tyler and Zack where behind me till Tyler jumped and attack a Rouge that tried attacking my from the side.  

I knew this would be easy work for us from the attack they did before. These wolves are not trained at all. Luna Queen's scent found down the left side stairs Alpha King. A tracker mindlinked me and probably the whole group seeing as most moved to start taking out Rouges in that direction to make it easier to get her out. 

I hopped down the stair and ran into walls as it started getting darker. I shifted and found the light switch which revealed a hallway filled with doors. 

Carolina's POV:

I could hear something going on above me but there was always something going on. But every time I would wish it would be Jaxson coming for me. 

I could hear a loud thud, sounding like someone getting thrown onto the floor. It went on for a few minutes till the light behind the door turned on. I could only see it through the cracks in the door between it and the floor. 

"Carolina?" I hear my name being called, by his voice. A sound I have probably longed for the most. I tried to call back but my throat was so dry it barely sounded audible. 

I could hear doors being pushed down till he finally reached mine. But he stopped. 

Jaxson's POV:

I was in the process of knocking each of these doors down till I found Carolina when a Rouge jumped on me.

I was still in my human form, so fighting back was really difficult. The Rouge tried to get the arm holding their bite back, in his mouth to let him go. I just keep pushing against him, I know I am naturally stronger then him so as long as another one doesn't come I should be fine. 

I was able to push him off, but I knew better then shifting now in front of him. He charged at me again, I just dodged and the jumped on his back wrapping my arms around him neck. 

With now limited breath he slowed down and passed out. 

I mind linked for one of the warriors to come get this one, which was quickly responded and I was back at banging into the door. 

This door was a lot harder, maybe made with different materials, so it took me longer to knock down. But it also met their was something in her that Noah wanted to hid. 

And once I knocked the door down I saw what it was. 

Carolina. 

"Jaxson." She called out quietly. I ran up to her quickly untying her and holding her to me. She was holding onto me tightly too. "Jaxson." She said my name again. "Carolina." I said back to her. "Let's get out of here." I told her. 

I let go to shift and then moved next to her for her to climb on me. Once she was on and wouldn't fall off I started my way out of this basement. 

It seemed the fight was over up here. All the rouges were tied up that I could see. But I didn't see Noah. Zack and Tyler were getting the rouges transport to be taken back to the pack while I took Carolina to Dr. Tina. 

She checked her out before telling her to lay down and sleep. I walked up to her and asked "How is she?" 

"She is going to be fine. She has some head damage a concession and looks like some broken bones that should heal up fine. But I would really like to check her out again at the hospital." She told me. 

"Yes, of course. Thank you doctor." I told her. 

"It's a pleasure." She bowed before moving to check the other warriors to make sure no one had sever injuries. So far nothing deadly and that I know of no one was killed in battle. 

This is what I would consider a success. Even if we weren't able to catch Noah today, Carolina is back and safe and so are my warriors. 

I walked over to Carolina who was laying down on a makeshift bed. She had cuts all around a few looked like they would scar her arms and legs but that's ok. Another reminder of how strong she is. 

I was able to find her because of her smart and quick thinking when she left me that note. 

I lightly touched her cheek, away from any cuts. I just wanted to double check she was really here. And the sparks flowing over my hand at the contact told me she really was here. 

"I won't ever let this happen again." I whispered lightly kissing her cheek.       
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|