•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ•

||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓||

||𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓||

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

•𝟶𝟽:𝟺𝟻 ᴘᴍ•

The arena erupted with the excited fans happily chanting for their favourite band as the huge stadium adorned itself with purple lights. Some crying, too overwhelmed with the emotions of getting to see their idols for the first time while some smiled and danced having the chance to see them for like the millionth time yet the excitement still stayed the same.

You came in the latter, even after being lucky enough to see them performing so many times, your excitement as an army still stayed the same even after years of knowing them. So there you were standing in the backstage watching them perform for the thousands of army present in the stadium.

After the unexpected encounter with Jungkook in the bathroom, you thought he would again distant himself from you, ignore you but what surprised you was when he actually started getting more comfortable with you. After coming back from work, he would spend most of his time with you, sometimes watching movies,sometimes helping you with chores and sometimes talking about each other's life.

The void of not having anyone to talk with when you needed someone, was slowly erasing from your life. You found a new friend in Jungkook and you couldn't be more thankful. The more you spent your time with him, the more you started admiring him for the kind of person he truly was.

Jungkook was the kind of person who'd do anything to bring smiles on the faces of his loved ones even when he himself was broken from inside. He was best at hiding his pain, his feelings and problems, you found yourself wanting to know him more and more each day, the desire to untie the threads that covered his hidden self was growing strong.

Whenever you looked at him it reminded you of his fortune, you still couldn't shake the feeling of guilt from invading your mind. Sometimes you felt suffocated and all you wanted to do was desperately bring Taehee and Jungkook back together and let them live happily. Although you plan on doing just that but after finding a solution for Mr.Kim's evil conspiracy.