Part 9

Another morning at Oberoi mansion

Anika: Gauri, actually I will be leaving home tomorrow.

Gauri(sad): But why? You are comfortable here right didi?

Anika: yes, I'm comfortable. But this is not my home Gauri nor I am anyway related to Oberoi's. I'm grateful for the help they did but I can't stay.

Gauri: I will miss you,

Anika: Oh common, I'm in the same city we can catch up anytime we want. 

Gauri: hmm, that sounds great. I'll bring Om, rudy, and shivaay bhaiya...

Anika: anyone but billu Sir. He doesn't like my locality, neither I like him up there. 

Gauri: I wish you see him the same way I see, then you would never leave 

Anika: meaning?

Gauri: I see a lot of Aloo puri (both giggles seeing the dinner)

At dinner

Anika(whispering): Rudy, does your Shivaay bhaiya has any friends? like girls?

Rudy: I can think of no one except you...(winks)

Anika: you can be never serious Rudy. Stop your drama and tell me.

Rudy: not many, ahh I see Mallika. You know her naa

Anika: Mallika?

Rudy: She is Shivaay Bhaiya's ex-girlfriend. She came here during the wedding, actually a kind of run-off bride.

Anika: woo, so she is the one. ( thinks she is the woman who Shivaay is in love with)

Rudy: Who?

Anika: nothing, were we close?

Rudy: totally close. You both used to corner shivaay Bhaiya all the time, that's why you both are my favorite.

Anika in mind: 1. always fights with Shivaay, 2. Rudy's favorite, 3. of course female. So she is the girl.

Anika: Rudy, do you have her pic?

He shows the party pic where all were drunk and the one which got viral as Shivaay and Mallika were close.

Anika: wow, they look so cute together

Rudy: hehe, I have many such pictures of you with Shivaay Bhaiya too, those are cuter.

Anika: you are 100 percent nonsense Rudy(Rudy is puzzled and continues to dine)

Anika in mind: So all I have to do is find Mallika and play a cupid to these two.

Anika: Rudy can you give me her number.

Rudy: I'm sure you already have it saved in your phone didi, anyway I'll text you.

Later at night, Shivaay knocked on Anika's door

Shivaay: Did I disturb you?

Anika: No, but there should be a reason why you are here right?

Shivaay: oh, yeah there should be a reason...(thinks of one)... yeah I came here to check if all is set for moving tomorrow...  back to your house?

Anika: Actually all done, come in. 

Shivaay sits on her cot and looks around his guest room.

Anika: Did I make a mess here?

Shivaay: not just here(murmurs)....no, not at all. Hey, why is this dress out?