chapter 46

Guys thank you so much for reading the story.......

10k views..with 300 votes... wow

here enjoy the update.....

Ruby's Pov

I knew I had a tracker on my phone so I just left it near the border of white moon. It will change its location time to time.

19 days left.

I have to make some plans before I go to the west mountains. It will take me two weeks to reach there. I will never be able to do task in my wolf form. As per deal.

I had pinned the map on the wall to see what route should I take. If I start from tomorrow. I have to cross three packs to reach the west side. The first one was silver moon. Most ruthless pack and I don't want to stumble to them. If I will cross this pack the other two will be easy to go through. It will take 13 days to reach the other side. Which will leave me 6 days. I have to find the house as per the plan. If it takes one day. Then I can resume my journey. Fine I will pack some basic things with me for two weeks and I can get food from hunting. Even though I have enough stuff to keep me healthy for some weeks but I can't take them with me.

The climbing will be easy as I always used to go on rock climbing in childhood. Determining the height it will take some good hours to climb it.

So for now this is enough.

I closed my eyes thinking about the letter.

Hey Ruby,

I am literally sorry that I had to open this box. If you are thinking how I opened this then for your information this box was made my me. I gave it as a gift to your mom.

Well I am the person who is going to help you in this task. It's not easy my child but still you are the only one who is perfectly capable of doing this. The goddess believed in you.

Once you cross the all the three packs in the west side you will reach near the mountains. There you will find a small hidden cottage which is in middle. From that cottage you will get the path to reach near the rogue territory.

Be careful this is not easy. But give your best.

-Witch Queen...

She will not be here physically but she had prepared everything for me. I knew someone was going to help me in this mission but never knew who it was until I opened the letter.

She was a witch but I can trust her after all she is my mother's Aunt.

I am happy if something happen to me she will be there to tell everyone about my mission.

I will go tomorrow. For now let's rest.

I promise you rossy your sacrifice will not go invalid.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your votes and comments makes me update every time

take care 

ciao