Chapter 40: Training

3rd Person POV

Blinking the two of them continued to stare at each others eyes, almost in a trance as the golden and brown citrine clashed together underneath the bright moonlight. The moment however,was destroyed once the older of the two decided to fake a cough.

"*Cough*Although, as much as I want to stare at you from below here I would like to get up in my feet,"the blond  stated as he tried to stop another in coming blush that will creep up on his face due to the feather stroking and pulling of the teen infront of him .

Getting up the female waited for him to stand up as she snapped her fingers and the room returned to its past state.The winged hero's feathers flew back to it's owner that had called it back numerous times before it got imbedded into the wall.

"*Lowly whistles*"

"So,why are you here Pro hero Hawks?,"the hero almost winced at her eerie tone that was laced with no malice but had a small hint of hostility which can be understandable considering that he did break into her house just to test her despite her brother's warning.

"I'm here to pick up my support item"

"The yellow and black themed headphones?"

"That's the one,"he nodded in approval as the girl give him a signal to follow her.

Tap

Tap

Clink

Clink

Tap

Clink

Tap

Clink

Clink

Walking down on the numerous halls the duo stopped and stood infront of a dead end wall that didn't look anything special but
the hero did not question it,knowing that the (L/N) family can be a bit creative in their own way but still, it can't help anguish his curiosity about the tall female beside him.

'How can this kid be quirkless it doesn't even make any sense...but still I got to thank Daichi for helping me find this kid here'

"Are you coming?,"looking straight ahead the male just shrug of his shoulders as his red beautiful wings swayed with his actions.

Once the hero and the hero in training got inside the secret passage way the door automatically slammed shut trapping them alone in the abyss of darkness before countless of white lights from the ceiling shone one by one making the guest see the gigantic work place that took a bunch of time to make.

"Wait here I'll just get your item,"he gave a thumbs up as the girl went inside one of the doors in the room that had a metal door.

Sitting down on the couch that existed in the work place,he couldn't deny that what he saw awestruck him as many robotic and high technology items were in one place that seemed to have taken him into another whole world.

Looking left and right he couldn't contain his excitement.On the outside he looked plastered his usual facial expression but on the inside he felt like a kid in a candy store.

"Sorry for the wait,"you called as you brought out a sealed box wrapped in a beautifully made wrapper with the (L/N)'s logo and seal.

"Nah,it's alright Cockatiel,"he replied as he pulled out one of his feathers and begin cutting the yellow packaging tape expertly.

After finally getting rid of the rest of the tape he was greeted by the same yellow and black themed headset in its top notch condition.

"I hope you didn't mind the modification that I did"