68

lunch was over, it wasn't that bad you and Mattia had a nice convo and you ate half a plate of your pasta. you could still tell he hated you for answering his phone but you just didn't bring it up.

he paid for the meal even though you insisted to, but he immediately said no. you were on your way out when you heard your name being called, you turned around as well as Mattia.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me." he said under his breath, only you could hear. he grabbed your arm trying to pull you away.

"stop it." you pulled your arm away and smiled when Nai came up to you two.

"hey kara!" she hugged you and pulled away.

"hi nai!"

"oh hey Mattia." nai said smirking a little when she saw how pissed he was, literally what was going on with them two.

he rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand pulling you to the car, you felt like it was rude just leaving without saying goodbye.

when you got in the car, you noticed how pissed he was.

"what's wrong?"

"she's doing it on fucking purpose, she knows I don't want her around."

"or maybe she accidentally ran into us? your making a big deal out of nothing.."

he scoffed and started driving.

"what was that for?"

he gripped the steering wheel and continued to drive, ignoring you. you rolled your eyes and just sat back. you had to get raven from school in less than 3 hours.

when he pulled into the apartment he still didn't talk to you, of course he had a shitty attitude but you could care less. you flopped on the couch and your phone rang, you immediately answered because you knew who it was.

"hey Harry."

"hey kara, are you busy? I could really use some  emotional support right now."

"no not at all, want me to come over?"

"no it's ok I'll come to your apartment."

"ok see you later."

-

you hung up and went upstairs, you were about to go in your room you heard a loud voice, mattia's loud voice. It's like he was talking to someone on the phone. you were going to listen in on his conversation but no. that was stupid.

instead you went back downstairs and found a movie to watch. you had to pause when you heard the doorbell ring though. you went over and opened the doo to see Harry.

He looked way different, he cut his hair. his long hair was now short curly hair. He didn't have on his usual skinny jeans and tee, this time he had on black sweatpants and a black tee, he looked way different.

"woah!"

"yeah, thought I'd try something new." he came in and you closed the door.

"you look great, how are you?"

"wish I could say good." he sat on the couch and you sat next to him.

"how is Louis doing?

"I don't know, he left a couple days ago, he went back to Doncaster. He just picked up and left and you know, I don't even care anymore because I've been putting so much effort in our relationship and he's done nothing but give me a attitude and a headache.."