11. Kaira Time 💫

They reached at restaurant. Both moved towards one corned. 

Kartik like gentlemen first made Naira sat then sit opposite of her. Naira smiled at his gestures.

Waiter came to take orders.

Kartik:- what will you have ??

Naira:- whatever you will order.

Kartik gave smile and order their food. 

Naira:- umm Kartik I want to ask you something.

Kartik:- ask don’t hesitate to ask or tell me anything.

Naira:- I CA..n continue my studies after marriage means….

Kartik:- you can continue we are not that type of persons who stops women and make them housewife only.

Naira:- I know and I didn’t mean that but just….

Kartik:- it’s ok I can understand.

Soon food came and they started eating.

After food.

In background music….

( The music start in background. Kartik stood up and forwarded hand to naira )
(The song is on media box so pls go and check)

Kartik:- would i get a chance to dance with my soon to be fiance

(Naira blushed and stood up. She put her hand on his. Kartik hold her Hand and pulled her towards him. Naira's hand was on his shoulder and kartik was holding her through waist. Both started moving their bodies with the beats of music. Naira was first time not feeling uncomfortable with this much closeness of men rather than her father and  brother. Both were looking deep in each other eyes. As kartik turn her around naira started shivering as the eye contact was not there kartik notice this and took her to side in corner. Kartik hold her Hand.)

Kartik:- what happened naira
( Naira spoke with trembling voice)

Naira:- pls... Pls....kar..ti..k took me to home

(Kartik Cupped her face and rubbed her tears which were coming.)

Kartik:- see towards me.

(Naira who was looking down saw towards him. She saw his eyes. Both have eye contact naira was finding some sparkle in his eyes and kartik was seeing fear in naira eyes)

Kartik:- Naira pls tell me what happened .

(Naira again look down and tell)

Naira:- nothing

( Kartik was about to speak but he thought)

Kartik (in mind):- I think some serious matter is there i will give her space To open up by herself I will not force her.
( Kartik spoke to lighten up the mood.)

Kartik:- accha ok you will have some ice cream.

(naira nooded and they paid there bills and moved out of the restaurant)

Naira:- ummm kartik we can go to that park there icecream stall is also there.

Kartik:- why not come.
(Both moved towards park.)

Kartik:- you sit here I am coming by the way which flavour?

Naira:- chocolate

(Kartik smiled and was moving when naira spoke)

Naira:- kartik be careful
(Kartik nodded)

(Naira said this as the stall was on opposite side so they have to cross the  road. Till kartik reach naira was seeing him only. After he reached naira saw around and was shocked. She started shivering her phone fell from her hand. She saw some drunken boys harrassing a girl. In naira mind some flashes come. Two girls were running and behind three man was also chasing them.soon kartik come with two ice cream he saw her Shivering and tremling he immediately run towards her. He hold her shoulder and turned her towards him.)

Kartik:- naira naira what happened ? Why are you shivering this much

(Naira saw towards him emotionally and hugged him tightly & started crying. Kartik was shocked at sudden hug as this was the first hug. Naira point a finger at that boys & girls. Kartik was shocked and angry on them. Kartik made naira sat down on bench and was moving towards them when naira hold his hand. Naira nodded her head in no as she don't want him to leave her. Kartik sat beside her. Naira again hugged him and kept her head on his chest. Kartik was shock but he also after sometime  hugged her back keeping his hand on her shoulder from back. He started caressing her hairs. He didn't know the reason of naira's sudden outburst but at present time he was knowing that naira needs him. Naira needs his consolane and assurance that he is there to handle  her in present and forever ❤️)

Love
Aesha💕

Credit also goes to PatelBharvi

(Ignore mistake and don't forget to vote and comments)

( Those people who are voting pls comment Your comments inspires me to write more so plz.)

(Guys I have change Naira Kartik and Kirti field from commerce to science means now Kirti and Naira are studying of doctor and Kartik is one of the professor in there college.)

(Physics chemistry and biology are the subject of cardiology )
(Sorry guys I don't know much about cardiology but i assumed this so..)
Kartik is a professor of physics