73-74

C-73

"Father, son came here today to ask for permission from father and mother."

Knowing that it was better to strike while the iron was hot, he revealed his purpose for doing so.

"What is it? "Tell me about it."

Ming Chengyan said in a rare good mood.

"Yes, Father." So, my son thinks that when he returns to the capital in a few days, he should be able to bring Shen Zhu along with him to the Duke Palaces. Once Shen Zhu arrives at the Duke Palaces, my father and mother will be able to eat any of her cooking at all times.

"Mu Er, what nonsense are you spouting?" The Madame Ye saw that Ming Chengyan's face was becoming more and more unsightly, he immediately spoke, wanting to stop Mu from continuing to speak.

Only, after understanding that Mu seemed to have not noticed Ming Chengyan's unsightly expression, and even more so, did not understand Madame Ye's intentions, he excitedly continued to speak.

"Mother, your son knows. You had previously ordered for Shen Zhu to stay in the villa to recuperate Chen'er's health." "Chen'er has been sick and weak since childhood, and he can't be happy in front of his father and mother. With mother's love, he probably won't be able to enjoy it."

"Besides, all these years, our Duke Palaces have been searching for famous doctors, and countless number of doctors have seen Chen'er's illness. We don't know how many of these precious herbs have been given to him to eat, but his body still hasn't been able to get any better.

He was clear, "That's right, if we don't have Shen Zhu's medical treatment, Chen'er's body will just be the same. Even if we use some good herbs to hang him, he'll only be able to live one or two more years. Rather, it would be better to bring Shen Zhu back to the capital and leave him at home.

Right after he finished speaking, he saw Ming Chengyan striking the table and standing up, the anger on his face obvious.

"Nonsense!" Ming Chengyan's dignified voice was mixed with anger, "Understood. Chen'er is your son.

Mu was startled by this sudden change. He quickly kneeled on the ground and apologized, "Father, don't be angry. That's not what I meant."

This situation was completely different from what he had expected. He understood that Mu Mu had been scared out of his wits at the moment, did his father not feel that Ming Yuchen and him were filial and filial after hearing these words? Why was he so angry now?

"That's not what you mean? Then what do you mean! To think that you still have the face to beg for forgiveness? Bai Mu, you are still a father after all these years. It's fine if you don't care about it when Chen'er is sent to this Villa, but now, you're still trying to curse him to die early! You are truly outrageous. " Ming Chengyan's face darkened as he scolded Ming Mu.

"Your son isn't Chen'er Curse, your son has just been thinking about Chen'er being sick for many years, his body has long been emptied by the sickness, leaving Shen Zhu behind would not be of much use, and seeing that Shen Zhu's culinary skills are good, if you leave her behind, you can make father and mother feel happier." Mu continued to defend himself. He didn't feel that there was anything wrong with his actions.

From his point of view, he just wanted to show his filial piety and deliver the things that his mother and father loved to him. What was wrong with that?

"You! You still don't know how to repent? " Seeing that he did not realize his mistake, Ming Chengyan threw the cup on the side of the table in anger.