Chapter-47

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

"Good Morning, Sammy." Aish smiled at Taehyung who nodded at her a little and walked to his chair. There were dark circles under his eyes and he was still in his sleeping attire. 

He yawned and picked his glass of milk, his eyes still sleepy. After him walked Seojoon who looked as fresh as ever in his business suit. Seojoon glanced at him and took his seat beside him.

 Aish frowned and asked, "Didn't get sleep last night?"

Taehyung glanced at Seojoon and nodded his head at Aish. Seojoon pretended like the person who had lectured him till 2 am last night was not him. 

Taehyung stabbed his sandwich and said, "Why don't you ask him?" 

Aish looked at him and then Seojoon. Completely understanding what have had happened, she shake her head and chuckled. 

Taehyung whined at her and she cleared her throat a little and spoke to Seojoon, "What happened this time Seojoon?" 

Seojoon glanced at Taehyung out of the corner of his eye and huffed, "Rather than asking me mother, you should tell him to not go kissing stranger's cheeks." 

Aish turned to Taehyung and rose her eyebrows. Taehyung on the other hand said, "Mama, I don't go kissing any type of stranger's cheeks, I have very high standards and that one was a greek god. His jawline, so sharp and sexy and his bambi eyes were so endearing. Don't ever get me started on his muscles. His lips looked so kissable and his voice was so sexy and--"

Seojjon cut him off by shouting, "See. He is so shameless! In just one meeting he can tell you every single detail of his face, inch by inch." 

Aish on the other hand was surprised and amused, "Did our Sammy finally found his special someone?" Taehyung was about to say 'no' when that face flashed before his eyes. Some blurry figures started appearing in his mind. 

He clutched his head and his face twisted in pain. Aish and Seojoon were immediately alerted and shouted at the same time, "Sammy's medicine!" 

A maid came running with some pills in her hand and Aish stuffed them in Taehyung's mouth and Seojoon put the glass of water on his lips, forcing it down his throat. 

After sometime when Taehyung was okay, he glared at the pair of mother and son, "I could take it myself. Why do you have to always force it down my throat?"

Aish said, "We became anxious, I am sorry."

Seojoon on the other hand said, "You are as slow as turtle. Forcing it down your throat is better."

Taehyung shake his head and completed his breakfast. Aish left for the hospital and only Seojoon and him were there. Taehyung mustered up some courage and asked, "By the way, what's his name?" He knew that he didn't need to emphasize who this his is. Seojoon looked at him and said, "I am not telling you. You should better focus on getting yourself a job rather than fooling around."

Hearing this Taehyung's eyes lit up, "Oh really. I got a job offer yesterday, should I join?"

Seojoon widens his eyes and thought, 'Who is so interested in ruining their own business by giving him a job offer?'

However he replied, "You can." Taehyung was very happy hearing this. After some time Seojoon asked, "What is the job?"

Taehyung bit his lip and replied, "A stripper."

Seojoon slammed his fist on the table, his eyes red and furious. Taehyung had already slipped away hearing the powerful and furious slam.

Seojoon's voice echoed in the whole mansion, "PARK FUCKING SAM!"

The maid who was washing dishes flinched and dropped the plate. She shake her head and mumbled, "This was 172nd plate."

---------------------------

"We should tell this to everyone close to him first." Yugyeom suggested and Jungkook also nodded at him. They were talking about to whom they should tell that their Taehyung is alive.

 Jungkook then dialed Namjoon's number and explained him everything. Namjoon was more than happy hearing everything and Jungkook could feel by his voice that he must be crying. 

Jin was the same and Hoseok wanted to go see him right now but Jungkook told them to wait. Yeonjun and Lisa jumped in happiness and personally came to Jungkook to tackle him with hugs and shower him with kisses.

"I will tell Yoongi hyung first. We can't tell this to Jimin directly, it will give him shock. We have to be very calm and careful while telling him." Jungkook said.

He reached the mansion and as usually was greeted by a gloomy Yoongi, sitting on the while reading a file. He took  a deep breathe and reached him.

"Hyung." Yoongi looked up and his dark circles became visible. Jungkook sighed and sat beside him, "I wanted to tell you something." Yoongi hummed, indicating he is listening and went back to reading the file.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Our Taehyung is alive."

Yoongi looked up at him and then went back to reading his file. 

Jungkook already expected this so he calmly repeated, "Taehyung is not dead." 

This time Yoongi silently hugged him and patted his back saying, "I think from today, you should also come with me to see the psychiatrist. I will tell my secretary to book an appointment for you."

Jungkook pulled away and looked at him, "Listen I am not mad or something, Taehyung is really alive." 

Yoongi cocked an eyebrow and asked, "Any proof?"

Then Jungkook explained him everything from A to Z and Yoongi hugged him tightly after hearing everything. "I am sorry I thought you became crazy."

Jungkook shrugged, "Can't blame you for that. Even Namjoon, Hoseok and Jin suspected that."

Yoongi also nodded his head and laughed, "Right. Can't blame them."

Jungkook also laughed seeing his hyung so happy.

Everything would be okay. Soon.  

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Have a peaceful night!