Chapter 41

Happy birthday to my dear friend who was their with me when I started this story initially.  May god bless you friend and lots of love
Inkaholic_

  May god bless you friend and lots of love Inkaholic_

Hope you guys like the update !!
Do share your views ..

Let's rock and roll

Target 120 votes

Third person POV
One of the most talked about pre-wedding events, the Sangeet, is a celebration of coming together of the two families in the union of their children. The ceremony offers respite from all the hectic seriousness of the wedding preparations but its offers a lots of fun , laughter and happiness to both the families and currently that is what going on !!

Both goneka and Singhnia families are ready to rock the stage for the celebration of their children union followed by the ring cermony .

The hall was already decorated with beautiful hanging lights , flowers and was echoing within the latest bollywood songs in the background and now it is only waiting for the bride and groom along with the families to grace their presence and rock the stage .

" Stop being nervous dii . You will do well okay " Tia chided keerti as she apply lipstick while the beautician were doing keerti's makeup and hairstyle .

" But I am freaking out here Tia. I don't know whether I will be able to pull that gracefully or not . I really want to do well in that " keerti said biting her lips nervously as she look thought of the surprise performance she is going to pull on stage .

" Its nothing dude. Everyone gets nervous okay . Nothing will happen . Just dance gracefully and its done and if by chance you feel nervous look at someone who will make you feel confident " Samaria said as the beautician was fixing her dupatta. The girls decided to get ready together in room for today as they all made a very good bond with each other and emma , ava and samaria needed help in getting ready so they mutually decided to get ready together .

" Says the one who is freaking out since last four hours " lauren said while everyone chuckled making samaria glare them . Samaria don't know how to pull a dance performance on Bollywood number and when her bestfriends challenged her about this, seeing the gift in return she without thinking accepted the challenge as she will not leave the important moment to dance with ayush.

Ayush Kapoor was the person who was in her heart since the time she have learn what is love since her teenage . She met him at her best friend's house when she visited india for the first time and since then he was her everything. She tried to bring him out of her mind ,but nothing worked . Days passed , week passed and years passed and it's been four years since she is been love with him .