Episode - 03

Jimin: kookie are you there?

Jin: koo baby open the door!! Bunny please!

Jimin and Jin were screaming outside Jungkook's room for the maknae to open the door.

Jimin: Jungkook are you okay?? Why you left without us?

Jin: tae said you left. What happened bun?

When jungkook heard tae's name. He again started crying. But he tried to control his tears and answered his hyungs.

Jk: Hyung I-I'm okay. J-Just tired. I'm g-gonna sleep. Don't worry.

Jin: kookie are you sure? Let hyung in!

Jk: No Hyung. I-I'm okay.

Jimin: okay kookie take rest.

Jin: baby call hyungie if you need anything.

Jk: o-ok hyung

As he heard the footsteps walking away and fading little by little. The suppressed tears took its way again. He laid on the bed hugging the frame mumbling "I love you hyung"

__

The sun sets and the moon took its place in the sky. It's not so dark. It's just the sun is not above.

Jungkook was sleeping while hugging the frame suddenly he heard a familiar deep voice. He always wanted to hear. The owner of the voice he always wanted to be with him.

The voice of his love. The voice that always make him blush. He loves hearing the voice calling his name. Now the same voice is calling his came but he don't want to hear that.

The person he always wanted to see and wanted to be together 24/7 is standing on the doorstep but he don't want to see that face. He afraid to meet him.

He is afraid of breaking in front of him. But reality hits that he can't run away. He must need to meet the person. He need to hear his voice.

With all this thoughts roaming in his head he went to open the door.

Tae: Jungkook are you okay?? Why are your eyes red?? What happened?? Are you hurt?

The asked checking the standing boy worry sticked in his face. But jungkook stood there like a lifeless body.

Tae: Jungkook I'm asking you. What happened??

Tae asked caressing the boy's cheek.

Tae: kookie are you okay??

Tae asked concerned. Jungkook just nodded his head. Even tae was not satisfied with the answer. He thought the boy need some time so he shrugged.

Tae: hmmm... Jin hyung called you for dinner. Come let's go.

Tae said and was about to grab Jk's hand but Jungkook left leaving tae behind.

Jungkook went inside his room and washed his face and came out going downstairs. Tae followed him behind.

All had dinner. Everyone noticed their always smiling maknae's sad face but decided not to ask. Maybe he'll tell.

But he didn't. Jungkook silently finished no half finished his dinner and left to his room. After he left Jimin said worriedly.

Jimin: I think something is wrong. He was all smiley when we left the house to meet you guys. But he left the office without us and now he is all gloomy.

Jin: Taehyung did something happened in your cabin?

Tae thought but he got no clue. Coz his mind didn't striked the thing that he and Ji-woo had lunch together.

He thought jungkook must not be sad coz of this so he said nothing.

Tae: nothing happened hyung. He came to my cabin. When asked him to take a seat. He left quickly.

Jin: then---

RM: Jin don't confuse yourself. Let's ask him tomorrow by ourself. Now go to sleep. It's already late. Tomorrow we have a new partnership dealing with Astro.

All nodded and left to their respective rooms.

Meanwhile at Jungkook's room

He came to his room and locked the door behind. He dashed to the bed again taking the frame in his embrace. He hugged the frame tightly crying.

Jk: hyung don't be worried for me. It's making me fall for you deeper. I want to get away from you. But my stupid heart is only beating for you. I can't with it hyung. I want to move on. Coz one day you'll introduce your GF to us. I hate the fact that you y-you love her not me. *Crying*

With a heavy heart he fell asleep.

__

(Tae's room)

Tae plopped on his bed opening his phone scrolling through his gallery. His eyes got a certain Bunny's pic. He click the pic and admired it.

 He click the pic and admired it

Tae: You are so cute baby. I wanna hug you and tell you that how much I love you. I always want you by my side. Be mine only mine. I wanna have a cute family with you. I love you my baby Bunny.

Tae kissed the pic and unlocked it drifting off to his dreamland.

_*_

Please do vote and comments!!