34

Hermione Granger

"Is this the place?" Ginny asked. She looked up to the abandoned warehouse in front of her worriedly. The way the moon lit the place made it look haunted. I nodded slightly. "Are you sure we should go in there? We could mess up a whole operation." Ginny asked. The quiver in her voice let me know that the Auror's operation wasn't the reason she didn't want to step foot in the warehouse. "You don't have to come if you don't want to," I said softly. Ginny sighed. "but decide now, we have to be quick." I added. Ginny hesitated. Then she steadied her feet on the ground. "Let's go defeat that rapist pedophelic piece of shit." She said as she took her wand from her robes. I grinned. "Fuck yeah."

We quietly walked towards the entrance. Ginny positioned on the right side of the door while I stood on the left side. "Lumos." Ginny whispered. A bright light appeared at the tip of her wand. "No, don't!" I whispered. Ginny furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but quickly whispered "Nox." and the light dissolved. "What?" Ginny asked. "He'll see us coming. We need the element of surpise. This guy is way stronger than he looks." I explained. Ginny grinned. "Yeah, I heard he totally beat your ass." She whispered mockingly. I rolled my eyes. "Shut it." I said. "You open the door, I'll go in first." Ginny nodded and reached for the handle. Then she slowly pushed down the handle and opened the door. She met my eyes one more time. I smiled and winked at her. She smiled back faintly. "Don't die." She whispered. I chuckled. "You too." I replied. I turned to the dark hall in front of me and inhaled.

What am I doing... going on a mission to save a girl I've never had a conversation with? I'm putting my and Ginny's life at risk. I never should've agreed to letting her come. I feel like I'm 15 again, making stupid decisions and taking on way more than I can handle. You'd think I would have learned from the war, but here I am... I need to help Millicent though. If I'm right and someone in the Aurors office is dirty, she'll never escape Wilson. I can't let her stay with him. Who knows what he's doing to her? We know what he's capable of... what if Millicent is already dead? Or even worse, what if she's so far gone that she'll never be the same again? Then this still wouldn't be for nothing. Wilson deserves a fate worse than death. And I'm going to catch the bastard.

I exhaled and stepped through the doorway.

Pansy Parkinson

"How are we going to find them? They apparated." Potter asked. Everyone in the room remained quiet, not knowing an answer. We all sat on the sofa in the Gryffindor common room, trying to find a way to save Weaslette and Hermione. I sighed. "All we know is that Hermione found out where Wilson is. That's where they're going. So, to find Ginny and Hermione we need to find Wilson." I said. Blaise groaned. "The only problem is, to find Wilson we need Granger." They mumbled. I nodded, staring at the floor. Hermione's probably fighting for her life right now, and there's nothing I can do to help... what if she dies? What would I do? The last thing she'll remember of me is that I slept with Theodore... "there's no way we're going to find them. Might as well go to sleep." Draco muttered. He stroked Potter's hair and yawned. Suddenly Weasley jumped up. "I know a way!"