Chapter 41

Our Five Huntsman and Huntresses were now walking in the city of Mistral as the view was very beutiful, it was similar to the Heart of the Giants, with the exception that costructions were built.

Ruby:"Woah, this is awesome!!!!" she yelled happily.

Qrow:"It is ceirtenly something.." he smiled at the view.

Ruby:"Oh, my gosh look at all of those weapons!!!" 

Qrow:"The merchants here sell everything, even if it shouldn't."

Jaune:"They make the most of the mountains!"

Qrow:"Every inch. I would stay away from the lower levels, but the higher you go, the better it gets."

Nora:"And we are going up!!" she said pointing at the higher levels of Mistral.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile with Weiss, she was now still in the bullhead and looking outside the window.

Weiss:"So, how much further."

Pilot:"We are on the home stretch. There is no stop from here to Mistral. Sorry for the long trip. Not being detected was harder than I expected. A lot of air traffic in the northern region of Anima."

Weiss:"Okay, I just hope I haven't bothered."

The pilot then started laughing.

Pilot:"You and your money are more than welcome, girl."

Weiss then rolled her eyes, before all of the sudden the commands of the bullhead start having some inner problems.

Weiss:"Is everything okay?" she asked a little worried.

Pilot:"I don't know, we're still over Lake Matsu. We shouldn't pick up signals so far from Mistral. There must be someone around."

Then all of the sudden a voice of someone coming from the radio yelled for help as they were in danger as the Grimms were 400 km from North.

Weiss eyes widen in fear as the sound of crashing could've been hear and scream of terror, before the pilot cut the communications.

Weiss:"W-We're going to help them, r-right?" she asked the pilot.

Pilot:"What? No, I'm trying to avoid them."

Weiss eyes widen.

Weiss:"B-But, they will die."

Pilot:"Since we got their transmission, I know that more people did too. Also, this is a cargo ship. Not good at combat. I just want to finish the job, go home. Sorry girl. My ship, my rules."

.

.

.

.