Chapter 3

'Ok, this tour is just as boring as I expected it to be

'Ok, this tour is just as boring as I expected it to be.'

For almost an hour now you are trying not to fall asleep while walking trough the halls. Luckily, the rest of your class didn't look any different, therefore you don't stand out.

The chairman stops in his tracks. 'And this concludes our tour. Are there any questions?'

Silence.

'Alright then. If you come up with any questions later on, you can ask them then. From my side are you dismissed. Oleana, the meeting with Leon is in 10 minutes, right?'

'Yes Mr. Rose. We still need to make some preparations so it would be wise to go now.', his assistant answers him.

'Goodbye everyone.'

'Class,' your teacher speaks up, 'for the rest of the day you are free to do anything you like as long as you don't cause trouble. Don't go off too far though - I want to see everyone at the hotel this evening.'

Your whole class leaves the building and scatters in different directions. Since your belly grumbles you decide to eat something first.

You walk around in Wyndon, searching for a dish of your liking.

'Why is everything so expensive here? I can hardly imagine how rich the people have to be to afford such simple but high-prized food...'

In the end you settle with an ice cream. Not exactly satiating but at least something.

Sitting down on a lonely bench next to a park you start eating the cold sweetness. You close your eyes and savor the relaxing moment.

The same said relaxing moment is cut short by the sudden absence of your ice cream cone. You look up and see a familiar kind of Pokémon.

'Hey, give me back my food! I saved one of your kind today, maybe even your brother or something like that, so give it back!'

The Fletchinder doesn't listen and flies further into the thickly wooded park.

'So that's how you want to play this? Alright, here I come!'

For quite some time you run behind it until you loose it out of sight. Looking around you notice that you went astray from any visible path. Only you, the trees, the grass and the egg.

'Wait, egg?'

Next to an old-looking tree is in fact an egg without any Pokémon supervising it. With cautious steps you approach the lone egg. Upon closer inspection you can even see a thin layer of dust, indicating that nobody visited it for a longer time.

'Aren't eggs supposed to be taken care of? And don't they need warmth..? I mean considering that this is a forest, this is unlikely the egg of a water or ice Pokémon... Ehh, putting it in my jacket won't hurt, right?'