Meeting the second male lead

Christian walked out of the shower and opened his laptop Christian browsed some buildings that he could use to start his company. After finding one and sending an agreement and money to the owner,

Christian went to bed.

It's been a month since Christian entered this world. He has become close friends with Darla and has sent many of his ideas to the Techx company earning 2,000,000 dollars. After coming to an agreement with the owner of the building Christian wanted, he hired some employees and has given them an idea to make and bring to the public.

It was a warm sunny day when Christian walked out of his apartment, walking to a cafe nearby.

"Christ" Darla said with a smile

"Hi Darla, what did you need me for that was so important" He answered with a smile

"Well I wanted you to meet my brother, since we've known each other and became close friends. He should be coming soon, I've ordered us some coffee in the meantime" Darla replied

After a few minutes of chatting a man came up to them.

"This is my brother, introduce yourself" Darla said pinching her brother

"My name is Issac it's nice to meet you"

Issac had Blonde hair with light brown eyes looking almost identical to his sister. The only difference was the beauty mark that was below Darlas eye.

"A pleasure to meet you too Issac, my name is Christian" he said with a smile

Issac was someone of few words and someone who barely smiled, only talking and smiling in front of his little sister and the female lead. Issac sat down next to Darla.

After 2 hours of chatting they called it a day and went home.

Christian walked into his apartment, and collapsed on his bed.

'All that smiling and talking was so tiring. Zith what did you think'

'Host I think you did great and when the plot said that Issac was not talkative it was an understatement he was practically silent the whole time and did you see the way he was glaring at the people that looked your way'

'He was more silent then expected but I don't think he was glaring at people that looked my way but more at the people that looked his sisters way'

'My host is so oblivious ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡'

'Did you say something Zith'

'No Host'

'That was close how did host know, I need to be more careful from now on (⌒_⌒;)'