Stained Night

CHAPTER 50! 270+ followers.

Definitely nervous as fuck here.

I believe it was Ernest Hemingway who said "The first draft is shit."

Kinda weird since this wholes story only had 1 time I've ever actually rewritten a chapter.

Look I've said it before this is kinda hard for me since I've been waiting for the Stain encounter for I think over a year. I've thought on it...tried to figure out how to write the actual encounter and how I want to actually go about it.

OK let's do this.

Katsumi

Best Jeanist had been arguing with his latest intern when a call had interrupted them

The number 3 hero had expected a loud bark into the phone but the eyebrows that were previously bent into a glare and mouth nearly foaming was sneer had softened.

"Yeah?" He had never heard this young she devil sound like a lady in all the time she was here. "On my way."

"Who was that?" Jeanist asked.

"None your damn business. I'm out of here." She said marching to the locker rooms.

Following trying to use Fiber Master on her uniform but the entire thing was made of something he could get so much as a tug on.

She slammed the door to the females locker room and Jeanist went to meet her on the other side near the front entrance.

The sounds of his Sidekicks shouting and a faint glow had him rushing as the sound of metal hitting flesh.

Front Entrance

Standing in the lobby with something sticking out their mouth was a green haired young man with a slightly scruffy mustache goatee combo that Jeanist recognized as a once well groomed many who worked in his denim factory wore. A back jacket with orange accents and baggy pants that had put his quirk on edge.

Other then a Red and White shield with a glowing blue light similar to one on his inner shirt he showed no really outward reason for his youngest Sidekick to be yelling and the desk secretary calling him to remove him from the premises.

"Get out if here ya bum." His latest Sidekick had started shouting.

"I'm waiting for someone." He said.

"You have no business here you ruffian. This is a place of Class not...this."

The male had backhanded them and said "Do you know who I am?"