chapter ten~ ive never been to school

(Lana pov)
The next morning I was surprised to find y/n already up and dressed. "Gosh I need to get you new clothes" i laughed staring at what she was wearing. "Maybe we could go shopping after filming today" I said. She munched down on the toast she made herself and nodded. "And your not living with your parents any more, I can make breakfast for you"

Withings minutes we had arrived at set, and the makeup artist began to do there job. They sure did it well. Y/n seemed extra fidgety today though, and kept moving around in her chair. We got Into place, starting with one very important scene for the series.

Emma pulled regina Into the room next door and bashed her against the wall. "You did this!" Swan yelled, her eyes filled with tears. "What the hell are you doing, stop this. My son-" "is sick because of you, that apple turnover you gave me, he ate it" she said finally pulling away. "What! It was meant for you?" The queen said sounding disgusted.

"Its isn't true is it?" Jennifer said. "Cut" adam yelled as we bursted out laughing. "Isnt? Why did I say isnt?" Jen wheeze while whacking her hand against her face. I placed my hand on her shoulder and we got back Into place to shoot the scene again. This time it was perfect. "Ok" Adam said turning to henry and y/n. "Let's go onto your scene kids"

(Jared's pov)
Me and y/n had a scene together, wich made me kind of nervous. We sat down opposite each other in the clock tower. It was a cool place to shoot, the only annoying thing was that everyone on set could see us clearly. "You nervous?" I asked y/n, she shook her head and laughed. I wished I could be as brave as her, or maybe she was just good a covering it.

"Henry, you cant tell your mother who I am. You dont understand what she would do to me" hannah begged. The young boy stared her in the eyes and pulled a book out his bag, before slamming it down infront of her. "The evil queen never fails to succeed in what she wants to know. And theses story's prove just that" mills went on opening up the pages. "Wherever you run to, wherever you try to hide. She will find you" "Your my brother, maybe not by blood but I was hoping it still meant something" she said.

Adam and Edwards cut the scene there and smiled. "Thats perfect, now you too need to get to the school room, Emilies waiting" he said. Jared ran out but y/n walked over to lana.

(Lana pov)
I watched as she walked over to me, looking nervous. "I don't want to go to go" she said to me. I bent down to her height and smiled. "Hey, that's not the brave girl I know. Your going to be fine. Emilie is a great teacher and your going to have a fun time I promise" I said. She hugged me before running off after jared. "Maybe i was wrong to doubt you" rebecca said as she moved towards me.

In case you didn know Rebecca's character hasn't been introduced into the story yet. But shes a producer on Disney so without her the place would be a little crazy. Believe it or not she was the one who made up charmings storyline, and pieced together the parts. She worked with a lot of kids in her time so hearing that from her made me happy. I felt more confident.

(Emilie pov)
The kids walked into the room and sat around the table. Y/n took a seat next to jared and pulled out the books from her bag. "How are you guys?" I asked the six of them. "Tired" bailee (snow) replied. I laughed and handed her a new pen. Knowing her she forgot to bring one. "Thanks" she whispered.

"Ok, so today you are going to be writing story's, they can be about anything you like. But they need to include one hero and one villain" I said. The children nodded and Quinn (hansel) raised his hand. "Yes quinn" I said. "Do we have to read them out after?" He asked me."yes" I said. Then I soon saw the worried look across y/n's face. I chose to ignore it for a while and let the children get started.

After a while I stared down at them, and then glanced over at y/n's paper. Her handwriting was completely unreadable, I couldn't even make out a single word on the page. So I walked over to her and took a seat right beside her. "Hey" I whispered. She grabbed her paper and scrunched it up in her hand. "Hey hey hey" I said in a disappointed tone. "Look, we dont destroy our work" I said unraveling it.

I could make out a few letters, but not many. "Y/n; have you actually ever written before?" I asked her. She pulled back in her chair and ran straight out the room. Jared tried to follow but I stopped him before he could. "But she might need help" he said to me. I sighed and pulled my hand back."Ok, but don't be long" I said.

(No one pov)
Jared ran after her and they reached the forest just by the edge of town. "Y/n wait up!" The boy yelled. Finally she stopped and sat down on the ground below a tree. "Wow you can run fast" he said completely out of breath. Then slowly he sat down next to her. "Lots of people dont know how to write" he assured her. But this just made things worse. She stood up and backed away.

"That's the thing, they do. I cant write I cant read, I dont even know numbers past twenty! and you want to know why ITS BECAUSE NOBODY EVER THOUGHT I WAS WORTH TEACHING. NOT EVEN MY OWN FATHER" y/n yelled through tears. "So what? Your going to give up just because they gave up on you? Your amazing y/n" jared said.

"I'm not" she mumbled. "I've been trying to pretend that everything's ok but how can I be like you, like the other kids on set." The boy walked up to her and held out his hand for her to take. "Do you want to see something? He asked her. She looked at him confused but nodded. "Follow me" he said. And she did.

They ran to the edge of the forest, until a small treehouse came into view. Jared began to climb on up, the girl followed whilst wiping away. When they got inside she looked around at the things inside. It was a dream den for any 10 year old. "Why are you showing me this?" She asked him.

"When I first joined this show, I was petrified. So scared that when ever I found it all to much I would run through the forest and end up here" he said. "This was my comfort place, and until now I didn't have a true friend to share it with" y/n smiled and turned on the little colourful fairy light around the place. "This place is amazing" she whispered.

Slowly jared picked up a little pocket knife and started carving something into the wall. It read the letters h and h. Y/n then took the knife and carved a heart right around it. "This is our place now" jared giggled.

(Emilie pov)
Not long later jared and y/n returned from god knows where, but there faces and heads were grubby. Y/n walked over to me. "I've never done school before, I need help" she said. I smiled and pulled her into a hug. "And I am sure going to give it to you" I said smiling. The kids went back to work. And y/n decided to draw pictures to tell the story. Wich I found really smart, and incredibly creative.