TROUBLESOME PARTY

(AUTHOR'S POV )

Both Taehyung and Jungkook made their way inside the campus hand in hand , Gaining everyone's attention . Some were squealing , some were shocked , some were jealous and some didn't care .But they  all were staring at Jungkook making him anxious Taehyung being the best boyfriend ever sensed something was wrong so he protectively held Jungkook's waist , gave him a comforting smile and made their way towards yoonminsoek and reveled their relationship . Jimin being Jimin asked for every detail which  Taehyung gladly told him not leaving anything specially the delicious food part. On the other side Jungkook was just blushing  making everyone coo~ at him.

They suddenly became the talk of the university , everyone talking about them . About which the didn't really care . when Jungkook reached his class an excited Yugyeom  crushed him in a hug extremely happy about his best friends relationship . He then just like Jimin started annoying him asking every detail which he had to say with a shy face .

(TIME SKIP ) AT CANTEEN 

Everyone was sitting having their lunch with a blabbering Jimin and sleepy Yoongi . When suddenly Hoseok said . " guys guess what ?" they all looked at him and his excitement even Yoongi . " well , there's this party today at 8 thrown by a student of our grade and everyone's invited. I just saw the invitation on notice board . Let's go . What say ?" everyone just passed , and pretented not hearing anything except for Jimin." okay . we are ready . we'll go." he said on behalf of everyone . " And who told you we are ready ?" asked Taehyung raising one eyebrow ." Well I don't need your opinion . If I said we are going then we are "Jimin argued . And soon they both were found bickering .But after many pleads and puppy eyes from Jimin and Hoseok . Jungkook couldn't resist anymore so he agreed and Taehyung couldn't let his bun go alone well not totally alone still , so he agreed too meanwhile Yoongi was found sleeping so Jimin agreed from his behalf being the best boyfriend.

(TIME SKIP)JUNGKOOK'S HOME BEFORE PARTY 

It was currently a mess everything was scattered here and there a liitle bun was on his bed pouting ,Meanwhile Jimin and Jin were rummaging through his closet in order to find something suitable for party . Well jungkook himself called both of them as he did not know what to wear as he has never been to a party before .

" Found it !"Jimin exclaimed happily and Jin too approved of the clothes. " Go Kookie ,get changed. " Jin said and jungkook made his way to the changing room and got changed . " you look hot kookie~" Both Jin and Jimin said at same time ." let's apply a little makeup" Jin said and started applying some makeup on him . By the time they were finished , Jin and Jimin were already fanboying making Jungkook blush.

 By the time they were finished , Jin and Jimin were already fanboying making Jungkook blush

(google image) this is how he looked.

Now they were finally ready and made their way towards the door where Yoongi , Taehyung and Hoseok were already waiting .As soon as Taehyung saw Jungkook and his breath hitched , He still couldn't believe how his little baby  could look hot as fuck . Well Jungkook was no different , He knew Taehyung was handsome but today , He was breathtaking . Even Yoongi and Jimin were continuously staring at each other when Hoseok interrupted "Remember we have a party to attend ,guys " And the soon made their way out of the house waving Jin a goodbye .

THIS IS HOW OTHERS LOOKED 

(GOOGLE IMAGE)

(GOOGLE IMAGE)

(AT PARTY)

There was loud music blasting in the air everyone was having fun . Some were drinking , some were dancing crazily and some were making out on the couch .All of them went inside and greeted the host and went to enjoy the party . Jimin went on the dance floor with Hoseok and Ami, Hoseok's girlfriend. Yoongi went to the drink bar and asked Taehyung to come .Taehyung looked at Jungkook ,thinking if he should go or not . Jungkook seemed to understand so he just said him to go and that he is comfortable and would be sitting here . Taehyung nodded still a bit concerned but went with Yoongi . 

10 minutes had passed and jungook was bored so he took out his phone only to find message from Yugyeom , and he thought to reply .While he was engrossed in chatting , He didn't notice someone making his way towards him  until the person cleared his throat. He looked up and his blood froze . The person wasn't someone he wanted to see and that too alone . " This can't be happening " Jungkook thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHO CAN THIS PERSON BE ? ANY IDEA FELLAS