《I'm Yours》Part 4 (Last Part)

Y/n's POV

"Well, I heard you say I love you." Oh shit I didn't know he was awake. This is gonna ruin everything.

"Oh um I thought you were sleeping and I-"

"Why'd you say it?"

"I- what?" What is he talking about.

"Did you say it as a you love your friend or like an I love you love you way." He says kinda angrily.

"Adam I-I-"

"Forget I asked" Adam said angrily going back to the house

"Adam wait" I say grabbing his wrist

"What?" Still anger in his voice "What do you want Y/n."

"Hey don't get attitudy with me mister." I say chuckling.

"Y/n?" He says with a serious voice with a hint of anger.

"I-I love you love you. Not just in a friendly way in a more than friends way. I was scared to tell you because I didn't want to ruin this." I say pointing at both of us. " I wouldn't have said it-" I get cut off with Adam smashing his soft lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but then kissed him back. It wasn't just a quick kiss it was passionate kiss it felt like it lasted forever. We broke apart with our foreheads connected breathing heavily.

"I'm glad you said that" Adam said still outta breath. "Y/N L/N I LOVE YOU!"

"Shhhh" I giggle "Your gonna wake up everybody."

"IM IN LOVE AND I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS IT" Adam screams. I chuckle looking at him and smiling. He started walking back to his house.

"Y/n what are you doing?"

"Im tired" I say crossing my arms not moving.

"Do you want a piggy back ride."

"Mhm" I say as Adam walks to me. He then turns around and crouches down and tells me to hop on which I do. I get up on him and lay may head in the crook of his neck kissing it every 10 seconds. Adam opens the door and puts me down.

"I want ice cream" I say as I walk to the freezer. The banks have part of the freezer full with ice cream since they know Im addicted to it. I grab a pint of ice cream and 2 spoons then I hop on the counter. Adam stands right between my legs resting his hands on my thighs.

"Why do you have two spoons?"

"I thought we could share?" I giggled

"I thought Y/n doesn't share food?" He says trying to mimic Joey off of friends.

"Well I'm tired and your cute." I say taking a bite

"What flavor is it?" Adam asks looking at the container. I put the container behind my back. I leaned down to his lips and said...

"Why don't you try it?" I say smirking at him and he smirks at me. He leans into me as I lean into him. Our lips connect and move in sync. I pulled away from Adam.

"Hey I wasn't done trying it." He whining at me.

"Fine you can have one more try." I giggle at him. He leans in and closes his eyes. I grab a spoon full of icecream and put it to his lips. As soon as he touched it he looked up at me.

"Hey" Adam says with puppy eyes pouting.

"Oh come here you big baby." I say as I grab him ans pull him into a hug. He put's his hands under my thighs and asks me to jump and I do. He stood their just for a bit. He then starts moving to walk upstairs.

"Heyyyyy" I say elongating the 'y'

"What's wrong baby?"

"What about my icecream?" Adam rolls his eyes and walks back to the counter where the ice cream tub was sitting. He sets me down and grabs a spoon. I start eating the ice cream and so does he.

"Hey Y/n?"

"Yea?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I can feel my cheeks start to heat up as his cheeks get pinker and pinker.

"Of course I will." I giggled as I place a soft kiss on his lips. We finished our icecream and he grabbed me again and took me upstairs. He puts me on his bed and took of his shirt and pants. He was just left in his boxers. He came down right next to me and cuddle right up to me.

"Goodnight my love." Adam whispers in my ear sending chills down my neck.

"Goodnight bubs." I say as I snuggle into his chest.

I then wake up and Adam was gone thats when I realized it was all a dream.

Just kidding it was realllll. Dont
worry.