Chapter 91-You'll regret

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

You'll come across a very hot headed Akash in this chapter.

Before beginning the chapter, I would like to suggest you all an ongoing book 'Beyond temptation' that is being written by one of my readers Basictales. It's a story on polyandry marriage. A very different story that I came across. If time permits, please give this story a try. It would mean a lot to me and to the new author as well.

If you find difficulty in finding the book, it's available in 'billionaire' category in my reading list. Please give it a try.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

After the fiasco, since most of the trainees were still in the hotel, Akash asked the hotel staff to arrange rooms for everyone since travelling was out of the question due to heavy rain.

Sanchit was kept in a separate room with bodyguards guarding him so that he wouldn't run away as Akash had decided that he would talk to the company's management in discreet and had strictly instructed anyone that not a single word should travel to anybody apart from the ones present here.

Since the hotel belonged to him, he said collecting evidence against him would be easy and it wouldn't take time.

"I'll do anything in my power to keep her reputation intact" was his exact words as he knew, words would travel faster than we could imagine.

Right now, we were in his room at the hotel with him making some phone calls, probably talking to Adarsh as he was the one managing hotel business, so he had to know about it.

Apparently he would help in speeding up the process of collecting evidence as there were strict instructions that any such incidence needs his approval to proceed.

"Yeah I know Adarsh it wasn't required to take your permission but you know the rules. Just because I am your brother that doesn't mean I have the rights to break it" he said after listening to him for a few minutes.

I was watching him talking to Adarsh for about half an hour now. Probably explaining what had happened here.

"I know bhai, but you're my brother, elder brother to be precise. What's mine is yours bhai, you don't have to ask me ever. You just have to order, not take my permission for anything" Adarsh said as he was on speaker.

"Thanks bhai" he said and disconnected the call.

I was, sitting on the bed, heck worried for Kriti and even network wasn't proper due to the thunderstorm and raining that was continuously happening since today night.

I wonder how could Akash talk to Adarsh without any interruption and cracking in signal. Even he tried calling on Sid's and Kriti's number but the call wasn't connecting. Only medium of communication was messages which Sid and Akash were doing frequently.

"I am worried for Kriti" I said to Akash and he turned around since he was facing the window.

"Don't worry Sid is with her, he'll take care of her" he said, but I knew even he was heck worried for her.

This damn rainfall, there was no sign of it getting reduced or stopping altogether.

"Damn it" I gritted my teeth in frustration, throwing my phone.

"What happened?" Akash asked.

"The call isn't getting connected. I am heck worried about her" I said, keeping my hands on my head in frustration.