30

(sorry in advance༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

"Poison?"

"Yes what's the last food he ate?"

"C-cake"

"It was poisoned, it has been too long in his body, we've tried to remove it without hurting the pups but....the poison has already effected one baby... I'm so sorry alpha we can only save one baby...." Harry's eyes filled with rage, anger, and tears....he lost his one pup

"I-is my omega okay?" Harry asks the doctor who nods, "yes we removed the poison by the help of pump, so we didn't actually did a operation as you requested, he's unconscious right now you can see him, i hope he wakes up soon or you might lose him too" harry pushes the door and goes in, looking at his omega on the large bed connected to cords and a oxygen mask over his mouth.

"I'm so sorry omega...i-its all my fault i didn't take care of you I'm so sorry" harry sits on the stool next to bed grabbing louis' hand and cries. Louis didn't gave any response.

"I promise you omega the one who did this to you will die from my hands" harry kisses louis' forehead quickly messaging gigi and zayn to come and look after louis till he takes care of the person who put his omega in this situation.

•••

Harry kicks the door open with his legs his eyes shining red all he could see was red. Eleanor came out of his room and her eyes wide before she could say something harry jumped on her his hand wrapped around her neck he growls, "why! Why did you do that!"

"W-what a-al-"

"You clearly know what i mean you bitch! Fucking human tell why did you do that!" Harry yells in Eleanor's face, when she didn't respond he slapped her across the face making her spit the truth.

"I....i...i wanna b-be t-the luna.... I've served that wolf for ten years and he never gave me the Luna's place in his pack s-so after you took over our pack i decided to s-steal that place from lou-" harry punches her in face and she screamed as her nose broke.

"He fucking lost one his pup! You killed one of the future hire of this pack! You hurted my omega and my pup you fucking filthy human I'm banishing you from my pack and handing you over the rogues they'll tear you piece by piece and eat you alive cause that's what you deserve!" Harry grabs her by her hair dragging her out of her house, she yelled struggle to leave but she was weak Infront of alpha.

"I'm so sorry alpha I'm so sorry please spare my life please alpha!" Harry ignored her pleading and dragged her towards the border where the rogue wolf (the wolfs who have no family no pack or have been kicked out of their pack)  live in the dark forest,

He tossed her on the ground and yells, "Every single rogue here, I as the pack alpha I'm giving you the order to rip this human girl in pieces eat her alive make it as painful as possible and there shouldn't be a price of her body left her by tomorrow" with that harry turns to leave, eleanor stamds up tries to run behind harry but the rogue attacked her their disgusting dangerous claws started clawing her body ripping her skin....killing her piece by piece.

•••

"Oh my god harry who did this to louis?" Gigi cried hugging zayn, harry rubs his forehead and sits down, "Eleanor that human girl i took care of her.... she's banished from the pack"

"I'm so sorry harry but Louis will be alright don't worry" zayn hugs harry tightly and harry couldn't hold it in he sobs hugging him tightly as zayn comforts him it's the first time the alpha is crying Infront of anyone.

"Sshh he'll wake up soon"

"I ho-hope zayn, i can't lose him i love him so much I've hurt him so much earlier and now i couldn't take care of him and my pups he lost one of her pup because of me!"

"Its not your fault harry you didn't know she poisoned the food don't you ever blame yourself .. you're a strong alpha you took care of him so good I'm so proud to call you my friend harry.... you're a perfect alpha"

(I changed some things in my new book cover)

(Also wanted to tell you yours truly is coming to an end ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ couple of chapters and its over but as soon as its over I'm starting 'Tomlinson brothers' :)