⇢︎ Chapter 17 : Gladiator Test

A/n: Have a long chapter since I was gone for so long

Y/n leaped away from the large sea creature-thing coming after him

Y/n leaped away from the large sea creature-thing coming after him. He had a dagger in hand as in the other was a small pistol gun. He pouted as he watched all of his friends running away from the creature, unable to solve the problem.

"This is exhausting," Y/n muttered to himself.

There was a small purr on top of Y/n. He looked up and noticed that his teddy was safely on his head, just laying on top of it. He blinked for a second before petting his teddy in a caring manner with his fingers.

Y/n sighed, "I want this to be over soon."

Y/n's teddy only purred.

"You're right, the faster I do this, the faster I can sleep."

Little did Y/n knew, his teddy had marking on it's back. The words were all jumbled up and it wasn't even a question that was on the test, it was a question that Y/n had been asking himself all his life and had no answer to whatsoever.

⇢︎  First POV | Y/n L/n

Midterm tests sucked, in fact any sort of test or quiz sucked. They drain my energy and make me lose braincells instead of gaining them. I never saw the reason for quizzes and tests since it just puts more pressure on me than the actual assignment.

For Kunugigaoka all major tests are taken in the main building, which means I have to stay in the D classroom. D class was something I was never really found of, nor was I found of C class, because of that they were the only reason I was in A and B classes.

I stared at the paper in front of me. I wasn't working on it and anyone could tell by that. I was only reading the questions and seeing how many they are, no big-y. I like to look at what I'm facing before I take action.

Tap tap tap.

I don't like going into things without a plan anyways. Just like in assassination, I like to analyze who I'm up against before taking action.

Tap tap tap.

I never liked going in without a plan so I make up one before taking action with anything. That also means in daily life things.

Tap tap tap.

I always— Okay this teacher seriously needs to stop. What the hell is wrong with him? He's too damn loud and he's just tapping his fingers on the desk. Geez, this is why I've always hated the main building. Stuck up students, meant stuck up teachers too.

Tap tap tap.

I glanced around the classroom and noticed that everyone was trying their best to focus too, but it was obvious that the tapping from the D class teacher was annoying everyone and throwing them off their rhythm of concentration.