HRTG

HER ROAD TO GO

NOTES:

HELLO MY FRIENDS, my wonderful allies!!! Welcome to my story. This story is about siblings, and no, this is not an incest story if you might be wondering.

Please be kind about choosing your words in the comment section. Stop the hate and spread love! Don't be a meanie because it took time, effort and determination to finish this book, lovelots!

I warned you guys that there are some parts that are too cringe for your liking, if you don't like it then please kindly remove this story from your library.

I really love reading all of your comments so please keep it up but please in a good manner. Feel free scroll up and vote, thank you!

I also do not own any of the photos and videos that are on this book, I found the photos on Pinterest.

It took me so much time to encourage myself to finish this book so please don't copy my work. Enjoy!

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction base on the author's imagination. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to an actual persons, living or dead, or any events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2020 _Alyrius_
All rights are reserved

Please don't steal or copy my work in any manner.

This book contains:
●Mature language
●Mature Themes
etc.

Another note:
THIS BOOK IS NOT EDITED

ENJOY!