Family trip (:

hi! underlined means crossed out cause somehow Wattpad doesnt have a literally crossed out option!

Niki had been sitting in her room, reading, like usual. When Tommy and Ranboo actually ran in, both grabbed one of her arms and pulled her outside.

It wasn't rare for them to do this; but it was rare to also see Philza, Wilbur and Techno standing outside, looking just as confused as she was.

"We're going on a trip!" Ranboo said and Tommy nodded and added, "A break from all the planning of murders and whatever you guys are doing."

"Tommy, we forgot someone." Ranboo said looking around the group and Tommy seemed to notice that they were indeed missing someone, too.

Technoblade and Philza were confused, because they had everyone who lived with them.

Niki and Wilbur both seem to realise who they were talking about.

"I did tell him to come here today," Tommy said and Ranboo nodded, remembering the conversation cause he had been there.

"Who exactly are we waiting for?" Techno asked and just then they saw Fundy running towards them.

"I'm sorry I'm late!"

He hugged Niki and then joined the group standing between Niki and Wilbur.

Wilbur had become a little more accepting of Fundy again; their father-son relationship was obviously still strained, but it was slowly getting better. Especially because Fundy accepted his role as older brother/uncle to Ranboo and Tommy.

"Okay I think we can go?" Tommy asked.

Everyone nodded, but Wilbur couldn't help to ask, "Tommy where are we going?"

Tommy smiled and said, "Karl told me about this house of his on a island, said I was allowed to use it if I wanted/needed to. I only recently remembered it and thought; Why not?" 

everyone nodded, pleased that Tommy wasn't just leading them to a place just to realise he didn't know where they were going.

Although, Wilbur was suprised Tommy never told him about it.

Then he realised that Karl probably told Tommy this to protect him from Wilbur when Wilbur was insane.

Wilbur actually cringed while thinking back to that time and shoved the thought to the back of his mind.

Yeah, Wilbur wasn't really proud of that era of his life.

~

Fundy was quietly walking behind the group of people.

He didn't feel left out; he was just thinking.

When Tommy came up to him and asked him if he wanted to come on a trip with him, he had agreed, because he wanted to get to know the boy he slowly saw as his younger brother better.

What he didn't expect was Tommy inviting him to a family trip.

Tommy actually saw him as part of the family already.

And Fundy slowly started to understand why the 'Protect TommyInnit squad' was so big.

Because beside his famiy he also had people like Karl, Quackity, Sam and Punz who had protected him, maybe not directly but still.

Fundy realised he was slowly becoming a part of this group; And suprisingly it didn't bother him that much.

He was only sad that the boy obviously needed this many people to protect him.