✧ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ✧

The next morning, the two of them were cuddling under a sheet. Jimin was scooped in Namjoon's big bulky arms, his bare body was on top of the taller one who was sleeping soundly, unbothered by his weight that was negligible to him.

Namjoon was sleeping with lips parted, his vulnerable adorable sight despite the intimidating personality and the stronger big body was only visible to the guy in his arms who flickered his eyes open.

He smiled instantly when he could see such a sight in front of his eyes and Namjoon's rhythmic heartbeats felt up against his chest under his soft palms.

Jimin let his face nuzzle into his neck until he pressed his lips on his skin, only parting to press his plum lips on top of his parted lips.

Namjoon looked completely taken by the slumber and Jimin didn't want to wake him up this early so he let it be.

Carefully taking himself out of the sheet he tried to get up but he needed to pull on something for that and his eyes landed on Namjoon's T-shirt.

He carried it from the floor to pull on, loose on every side and making him look even more petite. An adorable giggle left his lips when he rolled the sweater paws up before sliding his shorts and running out to the kitchen.

Jimin's not a very good cook but he could still make some perfect french toast and fry some bacon with eggs for his boyfriend as per the items available in his refrigerator.

Humming a soft melody and working on making the breakfast, Jimin was giggling and blushing insanely from time to time, knowing how his boyfriend turned out to be a little kinky last night.

Not that he minded but he actually didn't expect Namjoon to have such fantasies.

Ahem, no TMI but yeah kinky in a cute way. He loves to be called by kinky names.

Whoever last night they were a little wild but the aftercare by Namjoon was another level. He proved in the best ways possible how much he cares about small creatures and Jimin is definitely his most favourite.

The younger was done making French toasts that he plated and began to decorate them with bacon and in the meantime walked in Namjoon in his shorts, hair dishevelled and eyes still puffy as he yawned loudly while scratching his head and palming his face.

Jimin wondered how he could look so hot last night yet now looking so dumbly adorable.

Namjoon could see the tiny male in the kitchen, bringing a big smile on his face until those dimples appeared. Oh what a way to be greeted in the morning.

He walked towards Jimin to stick to him like a magnet, his own T-shirt on the other male didn't go unnoticed by him.

"I feel cold and you stole my T, now hug me." The taller one demanded in a husky voice, hugging his waist from behind and putting his chin on top of his head.

"Have this warm breaky, you won't feel cold." Jimin said and then the taller male backed away, turning Jimin around and lifting him up to make him sit on the counter.

"When I say hug, I mean hugs." Namjoon demanded sternly and Jimin had no choice but to do exactly what he told him.

Yes, that's how he handled him last night, oops TMI.

Anyway, Jimin loved his toughness sometimes but the reasons for it would always be adorable. His demands were always adorable.

Namjoon just loves to stick around.

Jimin clung on him with both of his upper and lower limbs curled around his body and soft kisses welcomed on his neck by the sleepy giant.

"Now don't let the toasts get cold just because you're feeling colder." Jimin said, still hugging him.