thirty six. (m*)

This Chapter Contains Sexual Activity/ Mature Material Such as Pet Play.

Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

Not proofread.

-Chapter Thirty Six-

Once they returned To Taehyung's House, It was already around 7:30 Pm in the evening. It was starting to get dark out, and Taehyung made sure to turn the heating on to warm the house up, since it was nearly winter, afterall.

Sat Comfortably On Taehyung's bed, Jungkook eyed the shopping bags which had been piled on the floor, his bottom lip between his teeth as he thought through what he was about to do. Taehyung had clearly told him to wait for him while he put Tannie to bed, but his curiosity was killing him.

He wanted to know what Taehyung bought from the Sex Shop.

He gulped, Looking at the closed bedroom door, before slowly getting up to make his way towards the bags. He hesitantly picked up the bag he was looking for, biting his lip as he climbed back onto the bed. Sitting in a Straddle, he pried open the bag and peeked inside, only for his eyes to widen At the many different things that The elder had picked up. He slowly reached In, Grabbing what he thought to be the cutest Buttplug he'd ever seen. The plug itself was Black, but the Tail that came off it was a soft grey, and it was fluffy. He gasped, his eyes lighting up as he felt the soft fur between his fingers.

So Soft..

If he was quick, Maybe he could try it on before Taehyung comes back. He giggled at the thought of being sneaky, and sat up to take his Pants off, Placing them beside him on the bed. He looked up at the door, Biting on his lip as he slowly pulled his Boxers down to his lower thighs.

He gulped, Looking at the buttplug in his hand, before slowly lifting it to his mouth. He sucked the end quickly To wetten it, before slowly pushing himself up onto all fours. Taking a deep breath, he slowly pushed the Plug's tip into his Unprepared Hole.

He Could Handle It, Right?

He whimpered, His eyes clenching shut as he pushed it in fully, Only the fluffy tail Visible once it was all the way inside. He looked over his shoulder, his eyes lighting up in Awe as he saw the fluffy Tail stand against his back.

But his smile slowly dropped when he heard Taehyung's footsteps climbing up the stairs.

Oh No.

He quickly pulled his boxers Up, Making sure the fluffy tail was hidden from view. Taehyung had told him to wait, afterall. If the elder found out that he disobeyed, then who knew what would happen?

He quickly threw the fluffy ears back into the bag, hastily putting bag back on the floor as he made himself look normal. He winced, sitting directly on top of the buttplug and he felt it stretch him open slowly, and tried his best to not react as he felt it go deeper inside him.

Almost a second later, the bedroom door opened, revealing a relaxed looking Taehyung. The elder flashed his Little One a smile, and walked over, before dropped onto the bed beside The younger, not even bothering to remove his shoes. "Are you Alright?" He leaned against the headboard, his brow quirked as he eyed Jungkook's red chesks and trembling legs. "You Look Shaky."

Jungkook quickly shook his head, crawling back to sit beside the elder, biting his lip to conceal any noises as the plug moved inside him. "M' Fine, Taehyungie." He slowly sat down, Whining softly as Taehyung grabbed the TV Remote from his bedside Table. "We'll sort out the shopping in the morning." The elder said, His eyes fixed on the TV as He turned Netflix On. "What do you wanna watch, Baby?" Jungkook only shrugged, his body beginning to shake.