Suggest

Hello people i know you are waiting for an update and it will be in next week for sure.

I have two story in my mind.
Both are separation of manan.
I want you all to suggest which should i upload first and start writing.

1) After Talent Hunt manik choose fab 5 over nandini. After 5 year fab 5 are married but not successful. Manik is married but not love his wife he just married her to save Fab 5 for bang.
Other side 2 year nandini still have believe that manik come and take her with him. But one day she got new of manik marriage and she broke completely which lead accident after get crue from accident she decided to move on. And finally ready for marriage of her family choice. And fab 5 have participate in competition in that they have win and went to Prais for ablum ........ Later manik see nandini and her husband love and regret everything but can't do anything. Whole fab 5 do one by one mistake which lead to bang fab 5 forever by number music label owner who is nandini husband.

2) Nandini live in india alone as orphan actually she don't know about her family. One day she help mukti and navya. Then fab 5 and havya become friends of nandini and manik fall in love with her and they get married as manik grandma has last wish of manik marriage but after marriage harshad and aliya doesn't like nandini coz she is orphan as someone fill their ear and every members of fab 4 and havya and even their families too so they started blaming and torcher her   in absence of manik. One day manik see some morphine photo of nandini and some boy and all family members and friends say bad thing about nandini after that day for 1 week manik didn't come home and everyone torucher her. After one week manik come with divorce paper and abuse her and throw out of his house. Then nandini went for suicide but one boy save her and she fainted he take to hospital doctor ask about blood after operate doctor say your sister is fine that boy say she is not her sister and then they confirm and the boy and nandini go back to Foregin where their family live they treat her like Princess and she slowly fall for a boy and they get engage....

Please suggested me some boy name with nandini and tell me what you guys want me to write first.

Stay safe
Stay healthy
Take care
Lots of love
Hrtlzz❤❤